The Fourth Wall Has Been Broken

A/N: Sorry this one is so short but it's main use was to explain how Minato is back! So it should do.

- Early Evening -

Mitsuru's P.O.V

I'm so bored. *click* Ah, Minako's back or should I say my 'maid'. I still can't believe she's actually my maid but Minako needed a job at the time and the Kirijo company did suggest I get 'house staff'. "Mitsuru I'm back!" she chirped. "Okay, by the way Akihiko said he'd visit us after he got off work" I shouted to her as she walked upstairs. Well, there goes my boredom. Though I may give her the evening off, because I'm a nice person.

End of Mitsuru's P.O.V

While Minako sat in her room resting her tired body she heard her phone go off. "Hello..." she answered. "Hi Minako, it's Aki! Can we talk?". A smile played across her face. She loved talking to Akihiko after a long day of running errands. "Sure Aki, what do you want to talk about?" she replied. "Okay you won't believe me but Minato is standing right beside me!" his tone was serious. "Aki this isn't funny!" Minako snapped. "It's not a joke! Listen, here is Minato". She waited for a few seconds, "Hey, little sis! Miss me?". Minako dropped her phone, it was certainly Minato. She could feel tears blossom in her eyes but they were tears of happiness. Picking the phone back up she spoke to him. "It's so nice to hear from you again brother. I can't wait to tell Mitsuru!". "Wait! don't tell her, I want it to be a surprise but see you soon!" he hung up. Minako held the phone against her chest and smiled. "Tonight will be amazing" she whispered to her self

She dreamed about having her brother back for quite a while until "Minako are you okay?" asked Mitsuru as she opened the door to her room. She sat up straight, "Yes I'm fine, is something wrong?". It wasn't normal for Mitsuru invade her room like this. "Oh, I just wanted to tell you that you have the rest of evening off!". And with that she left.

As the evening went on it grew darker outside. Minako and Mitsuru were in the lounge. *knock knock* "I'll get that" said Mitsuru as she got up to answer the door. She opened the door carelessly, but once the opened she let out a loud gasp. "Surprise, sweet heart", she had opened the door to see Minato standing there with a rose in his hands. "M-minato!" her heart skipped a beat and without a second thought she gave him a big hug. "See Akihiko, I told you it was better as a surprise" Minato said as he stroked Mitsuru's hair.

Once everything was settled they all gathered in the lounge. "So Minato how are back?" Mitsuru asked. "Well, I got a little bit of help you see! My body was used to seal Nyx for a period of time, only until Elizabeth the velvet room attendant could create something to hold it so I could be released! And here I am, Elizabeth created something to hold it and released me so I back for good!". It was all clear now and they know who Elizabeth was because of Minako explaining it way back. "It's just nice to have you back big bro!" Minako smiled. "Though I was lucky to find Akihiko because I had no idea were any of you would be. So thank you Akihiko" Minato thanked.