Time to Make Up

It's been about a week since the thing. Mitsuru and Minako haven't spoke since then, it's been quite awakard for Minato. So to stop the awakard atmosphere Minato knew he had to get them to make up.

Minato sat in his room reading. "I'M SORRY I CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!" He could hear them arguing from his room and so it was best to stay out the way. He left the house and went Hagakure Ramen. He sat down at the bar part, "One special please" He heard the bell ring, someone else had come into shop and by the sound of it was more than one person. "Two specials!" Minato could tell who that was any day, "Junpei?". "Minato! Is that really you?" Junpei said surprised. The two guys high fived. "Aw man, I didn't belive Akihiko when he told that you were back. Right senpai?" Minato noticed then that Akihiko had came in with Junpei. "Oh, yeah. That's right" Akihiko mumbled for most of it. "Three specials, careful their hot" said the chef handing them their food. They all chatted over their ramen.

"So how has it been going?" Junpei asked as the walked back to Mitsuru's house. 

"To be honest, terrible. Minako and Mitsuru won't stop fighting after what happened" Minato said in all honesty.

"What happened?" asked Junpei curiously.

"Junpei it's not important!" Akihiko pitched in.

"Nah, Akihiko your just embarassed because Mitsuru caught you and Minako doing it" Minato snickered.

"Really! Oh man, that so funny" Junpei laughed with Minato.

Junpei and Minato calmed down and took a deep breath. "But really, what did Mitsuru do or say?" asked Junpei. Akihiko sighed, "First she freaked out and then she said I'm not allowed to she Minako for a week"

They came to the door, casually Minato opened it. "I'm home~" he said in a sing song voice. Minato was met with silence. "Mitsuru?" he called out. Still nothing, just silence. "We should just go to lounge, it's safe there". The three men sat in the lounge, waiting for something to happen.

CRASH

BANG 

MORE CRASHS

"There goes my plates..." Minato sighed. Shouting could be heard, 

"I NEVER TOLD YOU THAT YOU'RE NOT USEFUL!"

"BUT I COULD TELL THAT WAS WHAT YOU WERE THINKING!"

"WHY ARE WE FIGHTING!?"

"BECAUSE.... BECAuse.... because...."

"Minako..." 

"Mitsuru!"

Out of the three guys only one got up to see what was going on and that was Junpei. "A-are you ladies okay?" he stuttered. Both Mitsuru and Minako looked striaght at him, "We're fine Lori".