Let's talk about it later

A/N: Hee Hee have fun with this

Minako sat there smiling while she watched Minato and Mitsuru talk non-stop. She intertwined her fingers and put on an I'm - right - here expression. "Minato, Mitsuru!". Minako tried to get their attention but it like there was a sound wall around them keeping out any off sounds. Her eyes lid started twitching. This caught Akihiko's attention, "Hey, Minako come sit beside me". She just that, resting her head on his shoulder, "It's not fair Aki, I'm his sister and he has said nearly anything to me! He just been talking to Mitsuru!". Akihiko chuckled, "Look, Mitsuru is his girlfriend and even though you're his sister he'll be more inclined to talk to her!". Minako just pouted and mumbled angrily. This dragged out of a few minutes until Akihiko intervened, "Please stop cursing under your breath and be quiet". Minako shot a glare at him, "Make me!". "fine!". Akihiko pressed his lips against Minako's. She moved on to his lap to get more comfortable.

"Oi! What are you two doing!?" Mitsuru and Minato said in unison. They both ignored them. "Minako are you listening to me?" Minato raised his voice. But yet again he was ignored, "Listen to your brother !" Mitsuru sound like she was Minako's mother. Minako pulled away, "WHAT! WHAT IS THE BIG PROBLEM!?" she shouted. Both Minato and Mitsuru were shocked. "No answer just as I thought! I'm leaving, come find me when I actually matter". Minako got up and stormed up stairs locking her self in her room. "Wait, sis!" Minato shouted. Akihiko sighed, "Well done you two. I'll go talk to her".

*knock - knock*

"Minako can I come in?"

"Why should I let you?"

"Because I love you and you love me!"

"Okay Aki you can come in"

Minako opened the door to let him in, she didn't bother to lock the door again. They both sat on her bed, "Now just talk, tell me why your upset and I'll listen". She just smiled, "I don't want to talk, I just want to spend some precious time with my boyfriend". Minako kiss him passionately. Akihiko blushed, he knew were she was taking this and even though he was happy to go along he just needed to be sure it wasn't just to spite Minato and Mitsuru. Pulling away he asked her if this was just to spite her brother and Mitsuru. "No, it's just we haven't done it in a while and well now we have a chance..." Minako started unbuttoning his shirt. Akihiko smirked "them let's have some fun!"

Back in the lounge

"Wait is taking him so long?" Minato complained. "I know he's usually pretty quick with this kinda stuff !" Mitsuru commented. They sat there for a while. "Let's go check on them!" Minato stood up and started walk up stairs, Mitsuru followed. "Minako !~" Minato called in a sing song voice. They opened the door to her room, "MOTHER OF MESSIAH WHAT ARE YOU TO DOING !!!" both Minato and Mitsuru shouted. "G-get out!" Minako squealed. "What did I say about fucking in MY house !?" Mitsuru shouted. "Is this really the time !?" both Minako and Akihiko replied. "Let's got to let them get them selves sorted" Minato said dragging Mitsuru out of Minako's room.