14

"Jacqueline?" I whispered 

I cleared my throat and called her again. She turned her head towards me slowly. She blinked fastly with her mouth and eyes wide open.

She jumped from the sofa.

"Mommy" She screamed running towards me. I crouched to her level to hug her.She lunged on me laughing.

I fell on my back laughing on seeing her smiling face. I kissed all over her face.My eyes started to burn with tears.

"You are back" She said hugging me tightly.

"Yeah for you babe" I said hugging her tightly afraid to leave her again.

She released herself from me still grinning at me adoringly. She looked behind me.

I followed her look and found Jack standing with smile on his face. Jac ran towards Jack.

He crouched to her level smiling at her. She hugged him and kissed him on his cheeks.

"Thanks. You gave my mommy back as you promised" She said kissing him again.

He chuckled kissing her on his forehead. So he have been searching for me.

I didnt know i have been staring at him until Teena clapped her hand infront of my face.

I cleared my throat standing up.

"Okay iam---iam going up--upstairs" I said turning around blushing. I fell on the bed sighing.

I shrieked when someone fell on me.

"You are back" Amy,Julie laughed crushing me.

I started to laugh again.
Jac and Jade followed them and fell on us.

"Oh god iam dead" I screamed still laughing.

"Shall we join with your reunion?" Issac came inside with tray.
My stomach grumbled on seeing the plate.
Before i fetch the plate Teena snatched it from Issac and started to devour it.

"Hey easy girl,Keep something for me too" I said moving near to her.
I took a piece of bread from the plate and ate greedily.

"Are you full?" I turned on hearing the voice of Jack.

"I think so" Teena replied stretching.

"I dont know how much you can still eat?" Issac exclaimed which made Teena to flip at him.

I snickerd and looked at Jack under my eyelashes who is looking at me smiling.
I turned away when Jac jumped on me hugging.

She kissed my cheeks again and again. I chuckled and hugged her tightly.

"Do you know what Jac? I love you so much. Iam sorry that i left you" I said kissing her head.

"I love you too mommy. I missed you so much when you left me" Jac said holding me tightly.

"Iam sorry iam so sorry " I caressed her and tears started to sting my eyes.

"Oh my god me too missed you Mom" Issac wiped his fake tears.

Everyone laughed at him.

"Shut up idiot" I said chuckling.

"Okay its time to bed guys" Teena announced yawning and stretching.

"Okay good night girls"Issac said leading Jack out of ours room.

We all lied down on the bed.Jac lied next to me cuddling.

I cant sleep properly. I checked whether everyone are slept. I rolled out of the bed. I exited the room closing the door slowly dont want to wake others. I roamed around the room for a while.

I felt thirsty so i decided to go to so called kitchen. I saw someone's silhouette in the dark near the window.
Not again.