43

" Are you all happy. He would never disturb us hereafter " She said throwing Damon's head across the wall which landed with a thud.
Chill went through my body thinking about Damons smile His laugh His way of speaking. But now he is nothing but flesh and blood to be scavenged by animals or zombies.

" Why the hell---? " Issac stopped his hysterics when Jack signalled with shake of his head.
Issac swallowed looking away from confused Claire.

" Claire how did you find him?! " Ethan asked carefully calculating her expression.
He don't want to lose his head I think.

" Oh actually they planted some tracking device as they said in my hand " She said pointing to now gouged out muscle.
I closed my mouth shaking my head. This is nightmare.

" He followed us " Jack concluded        " That's why you went out this morning " Jack said crossing his hand across his chest.

" Yeah I felt someone following us. Now there is no one. " She said wiping her blood soaked hand on her gown.

" Owww I destroyed my dress. Can I take bath and change" She asked with innocence filled voice making us feel like we are Villain. Damn.

" Sure come on " Jack said ushering her to other side to avoid others seeing her. She turned towards me smiling.
She stopped like she is remembering something.
" Oh he asked me say that he is sorry for everything and ....take care of Jac" She smiled like she is proud by conveying this to me.

" Oh God!! " I cried sliding down. He actually came to apologize. I cant help but sob in hysterics.

Issac Ethan Jack cursed under their breathe. I cried loudly.

" Shhh it's okay baby... Please calm down " Jack said rubbing my back.

" Did I do something to upset Merlin? " Claire asked making me grit my teeth.

" Get that demon out of my sight " I screamed looking at her. Her lips trembled  her eyes glistening with tears making me feel bad for a second but when I thought about Damon I can't help but feel rage at her.

" It's nothing Claire she is upset come you should clean up " Ethan assured her. Issac mumbled that he can't leave Ethan alone with her. He left with Ethan.

Jack hugged me whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

" We need to get rid of her. She is dangerous. She killed someone without hesitation. Jack he came to apologize. This is nightmare. Please wake me up please " I cried out hugging him tightly.

" Come on we should go inside. It's getting dark already " Jack carried me into workshop closing the door locking it.
I looked at the clotted blood spotting on the ground. It's Damons. I averted my sight clinging to him.

Amy already woke up looking at now clean Claire with venom filled eyes. I don't even want to look at her. Jac and Jade looked at us in confusion.

" Mommy what happened? " Jac asked climbing in my lap.

I hugged her to me mumbling it's nothing.She clung to me and fell asleep on my chest. I felt good with her warmth in me. I caressed her hair looking at Julie and Teena who looked more stressed.

" Iam hungry " Claire declared. I shivered in hearing her voice. I looked at Jade who clambered near us while looking at Claire. She is scared of her.

I heard some clatter of tin but avoided looking at her direction.

" Hmm I like fruits " She said. I heard slurping and chewing sound.
Amy scoffed looking away.

" Claire can you listen me ? I need something to say" Jack said in a calm tone.
He don't want to rule that demon.

" Okay" I heard her say.

" Look you can't kill people like that. It's not......good" He said and watched her carefully.

" But he is wrong person. He tried to kill us. I don't want him to harm us" She said matter of factly.

" Yeah but he came to apologize. He may be changed to good person. Right" Ethan said with a warm smile.

She didn't reply anything for a while but hummed something which spooked us more.

" You are right. Iam sorry " She said in a low voice.

" Can you show where you find him" Jack asked fiddling with his fingers.

" Yeah sure but Iam sleepy now " She whined.

" Okay no problem. We will go there by morning " Ethan said scurrying away.
We decided to take shift in watching. Issac decided to do first one.
Jack came near me laying beside me.He kissed me and then caressed Jac's head who snuggled closer to me. Jade came near Jack.

" Can I sleep here? Iam scared" She said in a low voice.

Jack smiled beckoning her to lie near him. She smiled lying between us. I caressed her hair kissing her head.
She snuggled near me. Jack moved near us trapping them in between us.
I looked at Jack who is already watching me. I fell asleep with his grey eyes as a last thing on my mind.