33

I woke up with a start panicking and stood up stumbling with unclear vision.

I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision.

I turned around to find where we are but everything is pitch black except where iam.

Its like am in a spotlight.

I turned around on hearing  snarl which is resonated through out the room.

another spotlight was focused on the other corner where i saw a hunched form of little girl.

"Hel-Hello?" I stuttered which made the little girl to stand.

Then only i noticed the snarl is  coming from her direction which made goosebumps prickle on my sweaty skin.

I can notice the resemblance between this girl and Jac.

No it cant be her.

I gulped when the girl turned around slowly groaning.

My heart beat got erratic on seeing the girl completely turned around with her chin down which is not visible under the spotlight.

" Jac?" On hearing my voice the girl lifted her head which made gasp and retreat.

The girl was  a Zombie but she was not Jac its Jade.

She smiled the eerie smile and suddenly she let out a animalstic growl with blood dripping from her mouth which made me shudder. 

She started to run towards me at inhumane speed before i react she reached me sinking her teeth on my face.

I screamed and opened my eyes with a start and panicked .

" Are you okay ? Hey look at me ...Its okay" I heard Jack's comforting voice.

" Its just a bad dream" He assured patting my cheek which made realise what he said is true..but.

" No Its not bad dream.............Its worst nightmare" I muttered and searched for Jade and Jac.

But i cant find them both and remembered blacking out all of sudden.

" What happened? Where is Jac and Jade?" I questioned and looked at Issac and Amy who is shaking tee to wake up.

" We have been tricked" Ethan said with gritted teeth.

" How so?" I asked pressing my head to clear my mind.

" That traitor andrew betrayed us." Jack hissed.

I stared at him in confusion.

" He mixed something which made us faint then he kidnapped Jac and Jade locking us successfully" Issac finished clutching his head.

" What the fuck ?! Andrew did this?!" I cant wrap this information around my head.

The promise to keep Jac safe echoed in my mind which made me to rush towards door with rage.

I pushed it with all my energy but it doesnt budge.

" Merlin Calm down.We will find the way out soon" Jack tugged me away from the door.

" How!? Jac and Jade is in danger...Dont you remember the room full of children zombies? How can i calm down knowing that mother fucker betrayed us.How can i calm down  without knowing the safety of those innocent children? They dont deserve it Jack...They don't...." I crumbled on floor in heap clutching my hair sobbing.

Amy and tee whimpered hugging me.

We all turned on hearing sound of door being opened.

We stood up in alert.The door opened revealing the traitor himself.

Without thinking i lunged on Andrew but before i could touch him he raised his hand with pistol which made me stop.

Jack tugged me back wrapping around my waist in protective manner.

"Not so fast sweet heart" Andrew tsked at me.

In there came the women who we saw on first day with Damon by her side.

" Well Well how's my new guests doing?" She asked in her taunting mock voice.

" Go to hell bitch" amy snarled earning a punch from the bitch which made us gasp and rush towards her.

I turned around in rage " You will pay for it" I confirmed with a smirk.

I will make sure of it.