Free time

*Namjoon's POV*

I got my camping stuff together. I sat in front of the hotel on the small stoop waiting for everyone else. As I turned my head, I jumped up to a smiley Jin. He sat right next to me. I fluffed his hair and smiled at him.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked Jin

"Still taking their sweet time. But it's ok, we still have all day." Jin reassured

Taehyung made a grand entrance with his camping stuff. After him followed Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, and lastly Yoongi. I'm pretty sure he was ready first but he was probably napping. I took out my phone and called our manager to send the car over.

"I'm so excited guys!" Jimin chimed in.

"Same, this is my first time out camping." Taehyung answered.

The car pulled up and the maknae line crowded inside. Suga and I helped load the bags into the car.

-an hour later-

The car ride was packed with chatter and excitement. We saw the managers take us deep in the depths of absolutely nowhere. It seemed like they were driving a decade to get us to our destination. I was also really excited and every time the car stopped I asked in my head "are we there yet?" hoping the managers would reply saying we are.

I looked out the window watching the trees pass us. The sun peeked through hundreds of them making me silent with awe. I probably was mesmorized by this site for a good half an hour. But that's when the car came to a complete stop.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and a breathe on my neck.

"We're here Namjoon" Jin whispered into my ear. I slowly pivoted my head to a 180 degree to see Jin smiling as always. If there was something I really admired about Jin, it was his looks. He looked so handsome and sometimes he would catch me staring at his face. But with such a perfect face, all I can do is stare. Ha ha. I guess I can't help myself.

We all barged out the car and the managers helped load out the food, tables , and safty kits. We all grabbed out little duffle bags filled with clothes and personal items we decided to carry. Since there are seven people here, we got 3 tents and one was purposely bigger so 3 can fit into one.

The managers yelled out of the car "see you in two weeks!"

I shook my head knowing that these two weeks were going to be something else.

I shuffled to the tents and set them up. I was a pro I setting up tents and it was something to be proud of. For the first day, all we did was spend it setting up stuff.

-four hours later-

All the tents and tables were set up and we all ate a light snack. We all wanted to head off to bed because we were exhausted from everything.

Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jungkook snuggled in their camping tents and rested quietly. After that, Jimin and J-hope giggled while entering the tent. Jin and I sat outside the tents warming ourselves by the fire we made earlier while listening to the microscopic noises to sooth our tiny bit of discomfort.

Jin quickly glanced around to make sure the rest of the members were asleep in their tents. He leaped towards me and rested his hand on top of mine. I squeezed Jin's soft tiny hand tightly. Jin slowly layed his head on my shoulder.

"They are all asleep" Jin whispered in my ear

"What does that mean?" I asked Jin.

"Anything you want it to mean" Jin winked.

Author's note: I'm finally complete with the first chapter!! I wrote the first part of the story half asleep xD. Also, I might make a Kaisoo or Chanbaek fanfic. Anyway enjoy chapter 2~🌚

Líe•