Holy Crap

*Narrator's POV*
Namjoon grabbed Jin's head and haulted him from anymore action. Namjoon's heart raced heavily.

"Did you just hear that?" Namjoon asked

"It doesn't matter right now" Jin irked

Jin removed Namjoon's hands from his head and began continuing where he left off when the giggling noise continued. Namjoon then got up and fixed himself.

"Im not going to feel how I want to feel knowing someone may be watching us" Namjoon said.

"Touché" Jin responded

Jin assisted Namjoon to his aid by fixing the unbuckled belt that rested ever so carelessly below Namjoon's waist.

"...Namjoon?" Jin began

"Hm?" Namjoon responded

"Why do you bother wearing a belt when it doesn't actually help you keep your pants up? It's usually a little below your waist anyway."

"I don't have time for your stupid questions" Namjoon smirked
Namjoon eyed Jin and smiled with each second he had to stare at Jin's attractive face.

The giggling continued and Namjoon started to feel uncomfortable.
"Okay, enough is enough" Namjoon said getting up.

Namjoon walked outside the tent and peeked inside of Yoongi's, Taehyung's, and Jungkook's tent.

"Something funny?" Namjoon said irritated

Taehyung and Jungkook started laughing like wild hyenas. Namjoon was confused as to why they were laughing so hard. Yoongi chuckled and pointed to Namjoon's crotch.

"Fuck!" Namjoon noticed the stain left from earlier.

"It seems you two were getting hot and heavy in there. Don't let us stop you!" Taehyung said laughing

"Don't mess with me Tae, today is not the day to be killed"

Yoongi interrupted "Im okay with you two...ahem...but can you keep it down a little bit?"

"Why when you are supposed to be asleep anyway?" Namjoon snarked back

"Last time I checked, I was the older one so maybe you should be the one asleep eh?

"Yoongi, you don't want to start this"

"There isn't anyone to stop us n-"

The chatter got broken up by growls heard from outside the tent.

Authors note: lol ok this chapter was filled with a lot of dialogue but holy hell almost 100 people have viewed this story. Thanks a bunch <3

-Líe-