The editing room

Bangtansonyeondon gathered around the shiny circle table along with myself. They all stared at me looking at my storyboards cringing and shuffling wiIdly. I smiled heavily with pride, knowing what I've written is pure genius.

"Where to start?" Yoongi started

"I like the idea but it gets really weird" Rapmonnie critiques. "I feel kind of uncomfortable"

"I don't even act like this Ashlie, like what the actual hell are you doing" said the Baekhyun look alike.

J-hoe tapped Jimins shoulder vicously and added "Jimin, JImin ! READ tHIS"

"OK OK" Jimin responded

Within a second they both start laughing loudly. Soon the laughs turned into screeches. I was very confused as to what they were reading. None of my writings are that good to the point someone would start making horse faces and shed tears.

"...and with each movement, I felt myself getting closer to my breaking point" Jimin read aloud.

Rapmon quickly grabbed the paper and ripped it in one swift move.

"I can't, I can't, I CANNOT!" he shouted. "Ashlie, I understand you like writing these stories about us but you can't ask us to edit them and expect us not to feel uncomfortable.

"The goal wasn't for you to feel uncomfortable. But that is an extreme plus for me. At least im getting emotion from my readers." I responded while smirking

Jungkook eyes wandered around the room almost as if he was hiding something. He crossed his arms over his chest. His eyebrows furrowed and he glanced down at the paper.

"Something wrong?" I asked

"Um...here" he pointed to the page

"You wouldn't like me sharing what you two were talking about while we were talking about while we were getting dressed for this trip, right?"

"What is this implying?" Jungkook asked

"What do ü mean?" I asked

"What were we talking about?Jungkook said

"Anything you may have wanted to talk about with Taehyung" I winked and said

"I think...instead of explaining the sex so...detailed as you did in the story, leave some thing's to the readers imagination. Also, describe the making out scene a little more. Don't be so hasty to get to the sex." randomly entered Rapmon.

"You seem to know a lot about this topic, huh, Rapmon." I responded

"This isn't about me, Ashlie..." He started while hitting his papers "This is about your fanfiction, remember?"

"Yeah, sure, just don't randomly add a Vkook make-out scene when I'm not looking."

With every sentence I saw two dying horses laughing wildly. I don't know what was up with them but they needed to take it down several notches.

"Jamin, J-hoe, y'all shouldn't be laughing. If I remembered correctly, you two were in the tent together, and while you may have not been the center of attention, anything could've happened in that tent."

And in one moment, they shut their mouths completely.

"So the real question is how do you like it so far?" I asked warmly while clapping my hands and holding them together.

"It's horrible" Yoongi said quickly

"I second that notion" Jin chimed in

"Same" they rest asnwered

"Remember this" I started "This next chapter will be so smutty, you won't be able to think of Jin the same ever again Namjeon. Don't try me, especially you, J-hoe."

I left the room with my head up high and the cheap fan blowing wind from every corner, making me look like a girl from destiny's child. I knew what I was going to do in this next chapter thanks to Jin and Rapmon. And something will happen to Yoongi of course. Jamin might be in for a surprise. Actually, they'll all be in for a surprise.