Chapter 24

^Hey guys sorry for the not updating sooner. To make up for it I'm double updating. I hope you enjoy^

Stiles wasn't sure exactly how he'd gotten on the path that ended with him in bed with Derek. He'd known that he was growing fonder of Derek, thought maybe they were becoming friends, but faster than he would have thought possible he started wanting more. When the trip had started out Stiles was somewhat afraid of Derek, but after that first night he had started to revise his opinion, started to see why Derek did the things he did. After Derek had held him down and let him cry out everything inside of him Stiles felt closer to him than he had ever felt to anyone. It was intimate in a way that couldn't be described to someone who hadn't been pulled back from the brink of self destruction.

Then he'd experienced Derek's strong hands on the beach. What he thought was a friendly closeness turned into something else. Derek had been so close to him, leaning over him, but not touching with anything but his hands, and it was like when Derek had held him but it was more at the same time. Derek's fingers on his muscles, the lotion sliding over his skin, it had started heat rising in Stiles's skin, made him feel fevered and drunk.

Finally, in the warehouse, when he saw the physical manifestation of Derek's pain, when he saw what Derek had to fight with every single day of his life Stiles realized he wanted more. He wanted to be the one to help Derek with it, to be there at night and rub his black hair and hold him. He wanted to make sure Derek knew there were people who cared about him.

He wanted to touch Derek's skin and whisper into his ear while they were in bed together, to tell Derek all his secrets. He wanted Derek to tell him his secrets too. The things he wanted, the things he was afraid of, and all the little things that people normally kept to themselves because they were scared that no one would understand or that they would be laughed at.

"Are you ok?"

Stiles blinked, realized he must have spaced out and lost himself in Derek's teasing touches, in his wet kisses and warm skin. He hoped Derek didn't get the wrong idea. It was exactly what he wanted. He looked into Derek's green eyes. They were so beautiful with no red lurking at the edges.

Derek's forehead was creased with worry, like he was fighting against something. Before Stiles had got lost in his head Derek had been all over him, wet heat everywhere. Now he looked like he was thinking about getting out of the bed and running. Running and not looking back.

"This is what I want," Stiles whispered into the space between them.

Derek hesitated. Stiles saw something in his eyes, but he couldn't name it, felt it settle into a hollow pit in his stomach that he hadn't known was there. He thought that he was just on the edge of figuring out what it was, but then Derek's mouth closed over his skin again and his thoughts shattered under Derek's touches. Long wet licks and little bites danced over his skin. He quickly lost his sense of time as Derek pulled gasps and tiny moans out of his chest.

"Derek..." Stiles pleaded, grinding his hips up into the body lying on top of him. He was barely hanging on to the edges of consciousness. Derek had lobotomized him with his tongue, tore away all the parts of his brain that didn't directly report how much his skin wanted more of Derek's touch. Other than Derek's name, Stiles couldn't say anything, he could only mewl out his pleasure, curl his toes, and bite his own lips trying not to lose himself in strong hands and a sinfully hot mouth.

The worst part of it, the absolute worse part, was that all Derek was doing was licking his nipples. Stiles didn't even know his nipples could do that for him, get him that worked up. He was seriously reconsidering how much time he had wasted focusing on his dick when his nipples could have been giving him a gnawing hunger for more. He felt like he was set adrift, floating through an endless sea of heat, little sharp bites, and stroking wet muscle. He hoped no one ever found him; he wanted to stay lost in that place forever.