Chapter 34

"Alright," Stiles said, "I've got it, go ahead and take your first guess."

"Derek," everyone in the car, including Derek, said at the same time. Stiles looked at each one of them in turn, wondering how they all knew. It was like they had all become magic when he wasn't looking.

Jackson rolled his eyes from behind Derek's seat; Lydia grabbed her phone out of her purse and pulled out earphones. Stiles frowned at them both. Scott and Allison sat in the back, Scott's chin on the back of the seat between Jackson and Lydia. Allison playfully flicked Jackson's ear. He growled at her. Stiles thought it was the most adorable thing he'd ever seen Jackson do.

"Fine," Stiles huffed. "I'll just think about something else."

He paused; cast his eyes around the van, lingering for a moment in the direction of the driver's seat. He needed to be cleverer, to think of something they wouldn't have any idea he would think about. Stiles glanced towards the back of the van, trying to throw off everyone's guesses.

"Alright, I've got it," Stiles said.

"Derek's belt buckle," Lydia said without a moment's pause.

Stiles gaped at her. She was in his brain, stealing his thoughts. It was uncanny and frightening. "H-How..."

"You've spent seventy percent of the car ride staring at his crotch. Not that much of a riddle," Lydia said.

Stiles crossed his arms over his chest and sat back in the seat. He wasn't pouting, no matter what the smirk he could see on Derek's face implied. Lydia was just too good at games. Stiles was supposed to be the master of games, the world had become a frightening place for him to live in.

Derek reached out and patted Stiles's thigh. Stiles perked up a bit and put his hand over Derek's. At least there were good things about this new world. He heard Jackson growl again and turned around to see what was going on.

Allison flicked Jackson again while Scott pulled on his hair lightly. Jackson was frowning and shaking his head, trying to dislodge the fingers that were teasing him. "I swear I'm going to jump into that back seat and beat you both mercilessly," Jackson warned them.

"The way I heard it Scott already beat you wildly in the hot tub," Allison said with a slight chuckle.

Everyone in the car, including Derek turned to look at her in the back, the van swerved drunkenly into the slow lane for a moment before Derek got control of the vehicle again. Stiles's mouth was hanging open in shock. Allison turned her head to the side so her hair would hide her face, but Stiles was pretty sure he saw a faint blush creeping up over her cheeks.

"I knew you secretly thought it was hot," Lydia said.

Stiles blinked at Lydia, how she could hear anything with earphones on was a mystery to him. He watched her carefully; she blinked back at him revealing nothing on her face. He stuck his tongue out at her and she smiled slightly. Stiles would bet money that she didn't even have any music on; she was just trying to seem above all the bonding they were doing.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Allison said in very quiet voice. "Let's play another game."

"Like spin the bottle just so you can see Jackson and Scott kiss? Seven minutes in heaven, only with like a spy cam so you can see them you know... Untz Untz Untz," Stiles suggested.

"I don't want to see that," Allison protested.

"Okay, one of the werewolves has to tell me if that was a lie," Stiles said and looked imploringly at Derek. The werewolf just pinched his thigh causing him to make an incredibly manly squeaking noise.

Stiles tried to get a good look at Jackson and Scott but they were both studying opposite sides of the car. Stiles was positive he could see red creeping up both their necks. Jackson's ears looked like they were sunburned.

"It's pretty common for girls to think about guys having sex with each other," Lydia said as though it were a well known fact. "It's no big deal. I'm sure most of us imagined what Derek and Stiles looked like having sex. We all heard the soundtrack."

"Gah! You did not just say that. Derek, tell them to stop talking about us having sex," Stiles said as he turned his head to look at the werewolf. Derek's grip on the steering wheel was suspiciously tight. The bulge in the crotch of his jeans looked suspiciously... bulgier. Stiles tried to surreptitiously adjust himself without anyone noticing. Derek's hand tightened on his leg, which did not help the problem he was having.

"Oh god," Scott said from the back seat.

"No kidding," Jackson confirmed.

"I can barely breathe," Scott continued.

"What?" Allison's voice was little more than a squeak.

"If I was to take an educated guess," Lydia said as she turned to look at Allison in the back seat, "your comment just sent every werewolf, and Stiles, into a horny fit."

Stiles looked back and saw Allison's eyes grow really wide. He didn't even want to think about what that small conversation had just revealed, but he couldn't help himself of course. Allison thought the idea of Jackson and Scott was sort of hot? Lydia thought about Derek and him having sex? He wondered if Jackson and Scott secretly wanted to go a few more rounds in the hot tub. Stiles was relatively sure that Jackson had a hot tub at his house.

"Lydia, have you ever thought about having sex with Allison?" Stiles asked the question before he stopped to think about what he was saying. He clapped his hand over his mouth almost immediately after the words came out. Stiles had forgotten how terrible he was at impulse control.

He almost started laughing when suddenly Jackson and Scott were doing their own surreptitious adjustments. Stiles was pretty sure it wasn't just him that thought the van was getting hot pretty fast. Lydia didn't respond to his question, just smiled at him enigmatically.

Derek's hand tightened on his leg again. He glanced over at the werewolf and thought that Derek might have been holding his breath. He looked back at the other wolves and realized they were doing the same. That must mean there was a lot of lust in the air. Everyone was looking out the windows in different directions. The van suddenly swerved again, and Stiles turned around to see they were pulling off at a rest stop.

"Everyone out," Derek practically yelled.

Doors flew open and people started to climb over each other to get out quickly. Stiles moved to open the passenger door to get out, but Derek didn't let go of his leg. He glanced back at the werewolf. Derek's eyes were focused on Stiles's groin.

He licked his lips nervously and let out a low breath. Derek didn't so much as unfasten his seatbelt as snap the restraint as his hands grasped Stiles's belt and started unbuckling it. Stiles bit his knuckle and turned his gaze away from Derek's hungry eyes.

He noticed, in that brief moment of clarity right before everything goes crazy, that Allison and Scott were headed off into the woods behind the rest stop, and that Jackson and Lydia were nowhere to be seen.

Stiles couldn't speculate any further though, he was too busy trying not to moan too loudly. Derek had gotten Stiles's dick out and was trying to remind Stiles of all the good things Derek's tongue could do. Stiles gritted his teeth and tried to hold on as Derek's lips, mouth, and throat joined in on the fun.

He would have been worried about having to clean up the van after Derek's impromptu... snack break... except that he knew how much Derek liked making sure that Stiles was all cleaned up before tucking him back into his pants. Stiles made sure to be just as thorough when returning the favor.

Cleaning aside, he was worried though at the broken seat belt, that was just more damage the poor van didn't need. It was probably a pretty good thing that the van couldn't tell anyone about the things it had seen during their trip.