Chapter One

[Jade's POV]

I was woken by the sound of my alarm signalling that it was time for school. I sighed and rolled out of bed. I hoped in the shower, I let the warm water fall on my skin as I washed. I got out and threw on my black skinny jeans, my Mickey Mouse jumper and my black boots. I platted the front bit of my hair and did some light make up. I packed my bag and ran downstairs.

"Morning mum." I smiled as I kissed my mothers cheek and grabbed my toast.

"Good morning darling." she replied, "Are you excited for your first day of collage?"

"Yeah, I guess so." I nodded as I ate my breakfast.

After I finished I washed my plate and left for school. It was a 10 minute walk so I stuck my headphones in and listened to my music.

Soon enough I arrived at the gates and waited for my friends. I was only alone for a few minutes before a bubbly blonde came jumping over and hugged me.

"Hey Pez." I smirked as I hugged my best friend.

"Hey Jadey." she smiled, "How was your summer?" she questioned.

I raised my eyebrow at her, "Seriously?"

"What?" she quizzed innocently.

"Perrie, we spent practically the whole summer together!" I chuckled.

"Oh yeah." she laughed.

Soon after, Jesy and Leigh-Anne came running over. They greeted us and we all went in. We were given forms and our timetables before the day began.

Luckily, I was in a form with Perrie while the other two were in a form together. We were all in drama, music and dance together though so that should be fun.

My first class was English so I headed there alone. While I was on my way I was knocked to the floor. Great. I was picking up my books when I realised that someone was stood over me. I took a deep breath and was faced with a very attractive boy.

"You okay?" he asked.

I nodded shyly, "Yes. Thank you."

"Do you know who pushed you?" he questioned.

"No... I'm sure it was an accident." I lied, I knew that it was probably deliberate.

"Well, if it happens again come find me." he told me.

"Um, okay?" I answered unsurely. Why was this guy being so nice?

"I'll see you around gorgeous." he smirked as he began to walk away.

Wait, what? Did he just call me gorgeous? Holy cow!

I could tell he was still behind me smirking so I shook my head and carried on to my English class. When I got there the teacher made us all line up and he began to put us in a seating plan. I was waiting for him to say my name and when he finally called my name I could not believe my eyes. He had to go and place me by the handsome stranger. Just my luck...

I kept my eyes on the floor, trying to avoid the mumbles and looks from my fellow classmates, and made my way to my seat at the back of the class. I sat down and gave the boy a small smile and then focused on the teacher.

Throughout the lesson the boy wouldn't stop mumbling and messing around, it was so hard to focus.

"Would you mind maybe keeping it down a little? Please?" I whispered, slightly pissed.

"Sorry love." he replied cheekily. He had such cute dimples... Shut up Jade!

I shook my head and turned my focus back to the teacher. Even though the class was only an hour it seemed to go on forever!

When it was finally over I quickly grabbed my stuff and left. Determined to miss the rush and find my friends. However, before I could get very far someone grabbed my wrist and jerked me back.

"Ow." I mumbled.

"Sorry." the mysterious stranger responded.

"It's fine..." I sighed as I rubbed my wrist.

"No, I meant I'm sorry for being so annoying in class." he chuckled awkwardly.

"Oh right..." I gulped, "Well, that's fine too I guess."

"You don't need to be polite love." he grinned.

I ignored his comment, "Why do you keep calling me love?" I inquired while raising my eyebrow.

"Don't you like it?"

"Just answer my question." I demanded,  a little agitated.

He chuckled, "Because I call everyone love, don't flatter yourself."

I rolled my eyes at his sarcastic comment and began to walk off again. But, again, he grabbed me and pulled me back.

"Look, I'm sorry, I'm just a big flirt."

"You call that flirting?" I raised my eyebrows in disbelief.

"Oi! I'll have you know that my charm works on many girls." he stated pretending to be hurt.

"Yeah, okay." I scoffed, "I'll believe that when I see it."

"It's working on you." he said seeming very pleased with himself.

"What?" I yelled. I could feel myself blushing slightly. Why Jade!

"Oh come on, you don't even know my name and I've already made you blush a few times today." he smirked, looking more and more proud of himself.

"Please, don't flatter yourself babe." I sarcastically smiled. I managed to walk away this time, trying to hide my blush.

This time he shouted after me, "You know I intrigue you love!"

I could tell that he was cockily smirking behind me, loving that he'd already had an effect on me.

"My name's Jade babe!" I laughed, shouting back.

I didn't think he'd reply but, to my surprise he did,  "And mine's Louis love!"

This is going to be an interesting year...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!!

So this is a new fanfic. I have to admit that I don't really like 1D but I love Little Mix and I really wanted to write a fanfic about them. I also really really ship Louade/Jouis so this will probably mainly focus on them.

Hope you enjoy and read this.

Thank you,

Ali x