Chapter Four

[Perrie's POV]

The girls and I sat at our regular table at lunch, in the corner. We were talking peacefully when all of a sudden a group of the "popular" girls came storming up to us. The four of us shared a look before preparing ourselves.

"Who the hell do you girls think you are?" the brunette, Eleanor, screamed at us.

"W...what do you mean?" Jade squeaked.

"You know exactly what I mean, you little rat!" Eleanor glared at her.

I grabbed Jade's shaking hand under the table, "Eleanor, I'm sorry but we don't..."

"Stealing our boys away from us, that's what I mean!" I could see her getting angrier and angrier. Her little 'posse' was behind her looking just as pissed. We quickly got up and ran, not wanting to get into anymore trouble.

"Sluts!" they all yelled after us.

We ran through the hallways, I was still holding Jade's shaking hand, when we ran into the back of some people.

"S...sorry." I shrieked, completely out of breath.

"It's alright ladies." I heard a familiar voice say.

As I looked up I realised who the people were, "Shit." I mumbled.

"What's wrong with you lot?" Harry questioned, eyeing us all weirdly.

I wasn't going to say anything but Jesy did, "Some of the popular girls just came up and started yelling at us." she sounded upset. I noticed the boys tense a little, which was odd.

"Who was it?" Harry asked, sounding pissed.

"Um...the only one I knew w...was Eleanor..." Jade whispered shakily.

"That bitch." Louis spat.

This is weird. Why are they being so protective?

"Girls, if they bother you again you come tell us. Okay?" Niall demanded.

"O..okay." we all stuttered.

Boys are strange....