5

"Man, highest opening biopic.. ever." Shea shook his head with a huge smile on his face, looking at the laptop screen.

"Serious?" I looked up from the table.

"Come look." He nodded.

I stood up and kneeled next to his chair, reading the article about the movie.

"Look, they even talk about how Pac made the movie more exciting.." He pointed.

"Oh my gosh, this is so sick." I said in disbelief.

"Shea! Oh.."

We both looked up to see Alexandra at the door.

"Hey wassup." He smiled.

I swear he smiled like he was talking to Jesus or something. She ain't even all that.

"Hi Jada." Alexandra smiled.

I smiled back but didn't say anything.

"Uh I was gonna talk to to you, Shea but I'd rather do it privately.." She explained and turned.

"Oh, no! I can leave." I quickly stood up.

"Okay.. thanks." Alexandra walked past me and sat next to Shea.

"I'll see you." He nodded at me.

Waving my hand, I opened the door and walked down the stairs. Basically, the whole cast was here and a couple others like friends and family.

It was just a small get together for the movie, just an inside celebration I guess.

"Aye, Jada. You seen Shea?" Jason asked as I reached the bottom of the staircase.

"Yeah but he's busy.."

Jason smirked and gave me a 'look.'

"What?" I asked.

"By busy, do you mean he zipping his pants back up?"

"No, I mean he's unzipping them because he up there with Alexandra." I rolled my eyes.

Jason furrowed his eyebrows and flared his nostrils a bit, "Damn, do you smell that?"

"Smell what?" I sniffed the air, not smelling anything weird.

"Jealousy.." He whispered.

I smacked my lips together and pushed him out of my way, causing him to laugh and follow me towards the kitchen.

I sat down on a stool and shrugged, thinking of how much an annoying couple Alexandra and O'shea would be.

"But for real tho, Jada.. it's obvious you got some type of connection with him. Just make it happen." He continued.

"I don't know." I mumbled, chewing on my nail. It was a bad habit, but I couldn't help it.

"But I'd rather see O'shea with you, than see him with Alexandra." Jason divulged.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"So would I.." I quickly muttered.

Once I processed what just came out of my mouth, I looked up seeing Jason smirking. (as usual.)

"Okay.. didn't mean that." I shook my head.

"Aww Jada gotta crush on-"

"On who?" Corey walked in.

"On-"

"You." I quickly cut Jason off, looking at Corey.

A crush on Corey? What the hell is wrong with me..

"What?" He asked, with wide eyes.

Jason stood there with a shocked expression.

"Yup," I nodded, "I like you, Corey. Whether you like it or not." I added.

Jason burst out laughing so hard, he held onto his sides. I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"What's so funny? I am one fine ass nigga."

"She don't like you." Jason laughed even harder.

I looked at Jason, begging him not to say anything.. with my eyes.

"She like Shea, dumb ass." Jason spilled, ignoring my pleading eyes.

If I weren't so lazy, I'd jump across this counter and drown Jason in his own blood.

"Oh? Yeah I knew that," Corey said as if it were everywhere on the internet.

Oh wait.. it is.

"If you say one th-"

"Don't worry, I gotchu. But I'm not sure if this midget could keep his mouth shut.."

I looked at Jason and raised an eyebrow. He was about a centimeter taller than me. I was 5'7, so yeah he was pretty short.

"Man shut up you asian eyed nigga." Jason smacked his lips and pushed him.

"Okay, but seriously.. are you gonna say anything?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at Jason.

He sighed heavily and rolled his eyes. Yeah like this was his problem..

"No. Guess I'll keep my mouth shut." He groaned.

I smiled and hugged him, "Yes! Thank you!"

"Yeah, yeah. Doesn't mean I won't drop hints though,"

I pulled away and pushed him away from me.

"You a little shit, you know that?"

Walking out the back door, I heard the boys laughing and high fiving.

"Jada!" Alexandra yelled, running up to me.

"Wow, slow down. Wait, how'd you get down here?"

I swear she was just upstairs ready to beat O'shea's meat.

"I climbed." She pointed to the ladder on the wall.

"Oh. Well what'd you want?"

She grabbed my arm and pulled me to a tent and sat at an empty table.

"Okay. You're friends with O'shea right? Like super close and stuff?" She asked quickly.

I didn't like where this was going at all.

"Yea.." I nodded and waited for her to continue.

"How could I tell if he likes me?"

This bitch.

"He'd be very straightforward about it. Like constantly flirting with you, compliments here and there. He's a huge flirt." I explained.

Of course I basically explained his behavior when he was around me. I honestly didn't know how he acted if he liked someone.

"Damn it." She sighed.

"Why? Does he like you?"

"I don't think so. All he does is act like a gentleman. He sends no signals whatsoever."

"Maybe you should give him space." I mumbled.

I'm guessing she heard me because she gave me a weird look.

"I mean try to play hard to get, you know? Let him come to you.." I explain.

She nodded and smiled, "Thanks."

"Sure."

//

jason mitchell is so cute it's ridiculous 😩

he's so small and his voice is so soothing, i just want to hug him.

hah, anyways hope ya'll liked it

-kam