9

{{ i dislike alexandra v much, but this pic is cute asf and u know it }}

Shea quickly moved away from me and opened the door. His bitch had her arms crossed and a nasty look on her face.

"The hell is going on?!" She yelled.

"I was just showin her to her room." O'shea sighed.

"Looks like she's been shown. So let's go."

She grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the room. I closed the door and kicked off my shoes.

11:28 pm
jason: how was it?

jada: terrible. that bitch just doesn't know when to stop

jason: lol

jada: shut up midget. nothing funny about this.

jason: woow. calm down. wanna facetime?

jada: no. im tired

Jason would like to facetime..

"This midget.." I shook my head and answered it.

"So the date went bad, huh?" Jason's black ass showed up on my screen.

"She was working my nerves, Jason. I was really about to tell her to square up." I said angrily.

"Look, how bout I talk to Shea. Tell him his bitch is actin like... a bitch."

I smiled and shook my head.

"You ain't gotta do it. He already knows he's doin wrong." I assured him.

"I don't know. He been actin weird with us too. Like he's the shit because his bitch is sexy as fuck. But she really not all that." He sounded so mad.

"You got that right. But I'm sure he'll catch on soon. Shea isn't like that."

"Aight. I'll talk to you in the morning." He yawned.

"Night, Jason."

"Night."

I ended the call and threw my phone on the bed. This night was one of the most terrible nights ever. No one has ever treated me with so much disrespect..

I sighed heavily and closed my eyes, quickly falling asleep.

...

{Alexandra}

I was sitting on the countertop while O'shea was cooking breakfast. He was so good to me.

"Baby, pass the butter?" He turned around.

I grabbed it and handed it to him. He scooped some out and dumped it onto the pan.

"Morning,"

I turned my head and spotted Jada coming down the stairs. How is that possible?

Even her morning hair is gorgeous..

Wait, what?

"Hey wassup." O'shea smiled.

I just gave her a small smile and a head nod.

She put her shoes on quickly and threw her sweater on.

"Thanks for last night Shea, but I really got to go."

"Aw, really?" Shea asked, disappointed.

"Yeah. Call you later?"

"Aight, later." He waved and she was out the door.

I sighed and crossed my arms. Shea turned around with a concerned look on his face.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I hopped off the counter and put my best smile on, "Nothing."

He smiled back and kissed my forehead.

"Good. Because you too sexy to be lookin mad," He pulled me towards him.

"Finish cooking." I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips before walking up the stairs.

...

{Jada}

"You didn't get no play, huh?" Jason asked.

I smacked my lips and threw a pillow at his short self.

"I didn't want any from him.." I smirked.

"Then who'd you want it from, girl? Corey? Me?!" He stood up from the couch.

"Wh- No nigga! Sit down witchyo 5 foot nothin ass," I laughed.

He paused but sat down anyway.

"Naw, I mean if you was tryna get some play from me I wouldn't mind giv-"

"Oh my god, Jason." I threw my arms up angrily.

"Aight aight.. my bad." He leaned back in the couch.

After awhile of silence, I finally spoke up.

"She just started attacking me.. out of nowhere."

"Maybe she's worried?" Jason looked at me confused.

"Yeah," I laughed. "Worried that I'd steal Shea."

"For real?"

"She said it at the table last night. Sayin how I got eyes for her man and shit," I shook my head.

"Well.. she wasn't lyin." Jason shrugged.

"But I don't even want to like Shea like that.." I sighed, shaking my head.

"Try to find reasons why he not a good match for you then." He suggested.

I nodded slowly, "Yeah. Maybe you right."

"Always am, niggaaa," He wiped the non existent dust off his shoulder.

"Ruin every moment." I shook my head at him for probably the hundredth time.

"Love you too, Jada." He smiled and grabbed his jacket.

I flipped him off with a kind smile as he exited my house.

//

short chapter, im SORRY!

lmao.. but i need some help for my jason mitchell ff! message me and you may just be lucky to play the main role ;)

thanks for readinn

-kam