Chapter one

I look into my mirror, put on my coat and saw that I looked good and was off out to my new job, patron de'chagny of the opera populaire. I quickly get into my carriage and was on my way. "Ah Monsieur firman" I say being friendly "ah victome, how are you" he asks in a reply "very well thank you, and yourself?" I reply keeping the conversation going "I'm splendid, shall we head up to box five" he says gesturing the stairs leading upto the best seats of the house, as I was walking up I felt someone watching my every move, but I decided to ignore the feeling. "So who is play Elisa?" I ask "well during yesterday's rehearsals out Pima doña carlotta guidicelli decided to quite, but we found someone new, her name is uhm..... I think Christine Daae" Monsieur Andre replied. The name stuck in my mind and I was brought to a me memory  of a beautiful young girl who I fell in love with when I was a lot younger, the fondest memory I have of her was listening to her sing, I could listen to her voice endless hours she truly was an angel.
As I took my seat running late I missed the first two acts of Hannibal so came act three, a beautiful woman appeared on stage she began to sing, my eyes grew bigger at every note my smile became enormous "can it be, can it be Christine" I say looking out to her, I remember back in our childhood her father would tell us of a story of the angel of music, and there was a little girl called little lotte, well Christine was my little lotte.