Chapter two

At the after party of the show I watched as Christine walked into her dressing room, I followed her quickly behind but Monsieur firman got my attention "what a splendid show tonight" he said I nodded in agreement making sure my eyes did not leave the dressing room "if you don't mind I would like to visit our prima doñas dressing room" I said as I started to walk towards Christine's door Andre and firman were behind me "alone" I said waving my hands for them to shew of hoping I wasn't being to rude.
I walked in with a bottle of champagne as nervous as I ever have been, my hands begin to shake and my lips quiver and then I stop she's there sitting at her vanity looking into her mirror she's beautiful, I stood there for a moment frozen in place looking at her beauty, her hair was a brown as chocolate every curl perfectly falling to her hips and her face was like porcelain her skin looked like she was glowing, her eyes were radiant and blue like the deep Indian Ocean, her lips her perfectly pink and plumped very kissable. I stood there for a few more moments taking in her beauty before I finally spoke up.
"Christine Daae,  where is your red scarf?" I say on a confident manly voice.