When you get jealous

Jeff the killer
Jeff and you were at a restaurant. The waitress was a women your age with big boobs and a big butt."Well hello cutie"The waitress says to Jeff."Um Hi"Jeff says."What would you like"She says twisting her hair and popping her gum."Um let's see I'll have the stake"He says."Ok I'll bring it right away"she says."Umm what about me"You say.She looks at you in a disgusted way."What do you want"She says."I'll have the salad"You say."Yeah whatever"She says walking away.She then comes back with the stake for Jeff and the salad."On the house but for her she has to pay "She says to Jeff." Um thanks"He says.Then she gives him a piece of paper and walks away.You grab and it and it read,Ditch this bitch and meet me in 5Min.You got angry and called her back over here."What"She says.You then get the piece of paper and shove it in her mouth."Let's go"You say to jeff knowing you were jealous.
Ben drowned
You and Ben were at a video game store.Then this girl comes up to him and starts flirting.You were watching her flirt so you went to go spy."So you like video games"The girl says."yeah I love video games"Ben says.she started to twist her hair and giggle."So are you single"She says. "No" He says. You smile knowing Ben would say that."How about coming home with me and she wouldn't know"she says.you started to get angry for her to even saying that.You had enough so you went up to him and put your hand around his hand."Is this your girlfriend"She says."Why yes I am and who are you"You say."None of your business he is too cute for you"She says.You get angry and slap her."Let's go"You say to Ben.Ben smiles knowing you got jealous.
Eyeless Jack
You and Jack went to the park feeding the ducks.Every girl there was staring at him."He is so cute"One girl says."He's too good for her"Another girl says.You couldn't take it anymore so you went to the bathroom.when you came back all the girls were around him flirting. You got angry so you went over there.You pushed through the crowd to get to him.There was a girl sitting on his lap.You couldn't take it anymore."get off of him",You shout pushing the girl into the pond."He's mine so back off"You say to all the girls.They all backed up and left.You look at Jack and you can tell he was smiling cause the way the mask was.
Ticci Toby
You and Toby were at the mall.You and him entered the shoe store." I'll be back I'm going to the bathroom"You say.When you came back a girl was talking to him.You didn't mind cause you thought they were just talking.Then she started to touch Toby on the face.You started to get mad so you went over there and grabbed her hand."stop touching my boyfriend"you say."Your just going to let her do that"She says to Toby.He shruggs and smiles."How rude"She says."Get the fuck away bitch"You say pushing her away.Toby kept on smiling knowing you were jealous.
Masky
You and masky were at the store buying cheesecake.You noticed that some girls were looking at him.You got angry for them looking at your boyfriend.The girls just kept looking at him and smiling.Then one girl came up to him."Hey there cutie"She says.masky smiles and looks at you.you had an expression which was anger."Back the fuck up"You say. "Escuse me who are you" She says."I'm his Girlfriend and who are you"You say.She rolls her eyes and walks away.Masky was blushing a little.
Hoodie
You and Hoodie were walking around town when you notice a girl following you guys with her friend talking about how Hoodie looks cute or sexy. "Hey cute boy" a girl says.Hoodie turns around and smiles."Hey"He says."Who is this chick",a girl says to me."This chick is his girlfriend so back up",you say."Whatever he is too cute for you"They say."You know go away he doesn't like you anyway"you say.they roll there eyes and leave.