When he's horny

Jeff the killer
You and Jeff were inside the room.You wanted to change in your pajamas but was afraid what Jeff would do."Jeff can you look away"You say."Why"He says."Jeff can you"You say.He rolls his eyes and turns away.You started to change fast but when you were barely going to take your shirt off Jeff came up behind you and pinned you to the bed."Jeff I'm too tired for this"You say.He then started to kiss your neck and felt his hand go to your bra.You gave up and knew it will be a long night.
Ben drowned
Ben and you were at your favorite store and you were in the changing room.You were in a lace dress."So what do you think"You say modeling in front of him.He smiles and gets up."What"You say.He then starts to kiss your neck passionately.He then starts to unzipp the dress."Can we just wait till we get home"You say."This can't wait I'm way to exited"He says.Then he takes off your dress and tosses it aside.
Eyeless jack.
You and Jack were a walking home from the store at night.It was really cold and you started to shiver alot.Jack notices and and gives you his Hoodie.When you two got home you lifted up the Hoodie and and tried to give it back but he just kept staring at your chest.You look down and notice that your shirt was off and your bra was showing.You blushed and quickly put your shirt back on.He went up to you and took off your shirt."I just put it back on"You say."well I need you right now"he says unclipping your bra.
Ticci Toby
Toby kept chasing you around the house and you barely got out of the shower and all you had was a towel wrapped around you."Toby stop I need to get dress"You say.And when you did say that you tripped over the coffee table and fell on the floor with the towel barley over your body.Toby got on top of you and started to rub your thigh.Then he started to go up reaching the place he wanted.

Masky
You were texting your friend when masky got on top of you pinning you to the bed."Masky what are you doing"You ask.He grabs your phone and puts it on the counter.He lifts his maskup to his nose."I need you"He says.Then you felt his friend on your leg.You knew that he wasn't going to stop unless he gets what he wants.He then rips off your clothes.
Hoodie
You let out a little moan.Hoodie kept rubbing your thigh in a romantic way."Hoodie not now I'm too tired"You say."Come on please"He says."Then you go do it yourself"You say getting up until Hoodie pushes you down again."Fine"You say.He smiles and starts to bring down your shorts.