Chapter 1

Rachel's pov

Well I woke up to my alarm at 6:00am and had to get ready. I went downstairs to see my mom hold my cereal.

I sat down and ate it. I walked up stairs and brushed my teeth and brush my hair and then straightened it.

I got dressed in black high waisted shorts and a white v neck shirt tucked into the shorts and hair up in a bun with a red bow and red keds.

    I was not excited for school at all. My mom doesn't know that I get bullied. I walked down stairs to go to school.

   I got to the bus stop and waited and waited and waited for the bus and it finally came.

  ~skip bus ride~

   I walked into school and I see strat infront of me the school slut and her minons walking to me. I just walk off to Emma and we talked and laughed.

    ~skip school~

     Today I actually went by fast. Probably because it's my birthday and I didn't get bullied for some odd reason.

   So I walked home and my mom was holding something behind her back. "Mom what do you have behind your back" I asked my mom.

    "Well I got you and Emma tickets to magcon"she said. "Omg omg I can't believe I am going to magcon" I said excitedly.

I called Emma and she literally started screaming her head off. I started packing be cause we are leaving tomorrow.

~next morning~

I can't believe that I am going to magcon like omg. Well I got dressed in Hayes Grier sweatpants and Hayes grier sweatshirt.

I buy my hair in a messy bun an put on my white keds. I grabbed my bags and head downstairs to see my mom and best friend. We had breakfast and left.

~authors note~

I know this chapter is probably boring but at least I got an update up but things will get interesting soon. Well hope u guys enjoy bye.💗