Chapter 3

Rachel's pov

  Me and Emma are about to leave when all the boys come up to us. I look up at them and say "hi". Cameron speaks up "hey could I have your number". "Sure" me and Emma say at the same time.

    We give him our numbers. "Well sorry to say this but I got to go bye"I say really nicely. We walked out and started freaking out.

We get to the hotel room and my mom was furious. She was yelling at us until finally she got over it.

I got ready for bed and I put on...
•a grey sports bra
•a soft and comfortable hot pink short sleeve shirt
•soft grey shortie shorts
•hot pink slippers with grey polkadots

Emma changed into....
• a comfortable light pink tank top
•a black sports bra
•black shortie shorts with ruffles on the bottom of the shorts
•light pink slippers with black polkadots

Emma and I got hungry so my mom gave me money so we could get candy from downstairs.

We went downstairs and got us triple chocolate drum stick ice cream. We payed the front desk lady and sat down in the lobby, and keep in mind that we are down here at like 12 in the morning.

Emma and I are just sitting there on our phones laughing eating ice cream. We hear laughing and screaming and we look over and see the magcon boys.

We act chill this time and get up to throw away our rappers. I hear whistles. I start to blush but I look away so they can't tell I'm blushing.

          I walk over to Emma and whisper "oh my god". I literally just sit there until the boys come and sit next to us.

         Emma and I were just sitting there minding our own business and Taylor Caniff says "hello beautiful girls". I look over and say " I know " in a sassy tone. We all laugh Emma then say" we all know I'm the pretty one here".

           Yet again we start laughing but this time I was laughing so hard that I started crying and I fell on the floor.

          "So are you guys going to be at the magcon convention tomorrow?" Cameron asked with question in his voice.

          "Yes" Emma and I say in sync! "Well boys we got to get going but see you guys tomorrow!"

          I turn around and I see hayes winked at me!!!! We got in the elevator and I literally started freaking out. "Emma oh my god Hayes literally just winked at me like oh my god I'm about to die of happiness"!!!!!!

         "Well" Emma say laughing " that's enough drama for tonight now let go to bed once we get in our so ya".

        We finally got to our room and got into bed. "Night Emma , Night mom"I say tiredly. "Night honey" my mom says tiredly. "Night Rach" Emma also says tiredly.