Chapter 2

Rachel's pov

     I pretty much slept for the whole car ride but it wasn't that long. We got to the hotel and it was beautiful.

    I looked over to my right and saw THE Hayes Grier. Omg omg omg I can't believe I am looking at Hayes grier.

   I looked away because i didn't want to seem stalker-ish. I walked up to my hotel room with Emma. Even though it's cold outside we went swimming at the indoor pool.

I got on my lilac purple bikini top and high waisted black bottoms. I grabbed my goggles and towel. Emma wore her pastel pink bikini top and black high waisted bottoms.

We got down to the pool to see the magcon boys. We almost started freaking out. "We can't freak out Emma they will think we're weird" I said. "Ok ok well let's act like we are confident and proud" Emma said in a funny tone. We started to laugh.

We stopped laughing and walked in. We took off our cover ups. I looked over to see the boys staring at us. I took my hair down from my top knot and I had waves in my hair.

We walked to the hot tube and I felt eyes on my butt. We got in and started to talk and take pictures and all that. We got bored and start to have a splash fight. It started because Emma dunked my head " it's on " I said.

~1 hour later~

My mom called and I picked it up. "Rachel where are you I have been looking all over for you and Emma"my mom said sounding worried. "Calm down mom I am just at the pool"I said.

"You better be in the hotel room in 5 minutes or else we are going home"my mom said. "Ok bye mom" "bye" we both said.