Stan Marsh x reader

"Craig Tucker! Did you just flip me off!" Mr. Garrison screeched from in front of the class. Once again, Craig flipped off the teacher sending him to Mr. Mackey. I whipped my head around to look at my best friend, Stan. He had a smirk growing on his face. I smirked back at him. Mr. Garrison was teaching some crap and me and Stan were completely off track. Sometimes I would feel him just stare at me. No reason; just a stare, a blank stare. I shrugged it off and waited for the bell to ring.

      ===
The bell rang and all the kids pilled out of the classroom going to the lunchroom. I grabbed my stuff and headed towards the door but getting stopped. It was a note that read: meet me by my locker, Kyle. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. But I obeyed the 'note' and made my way to Kyle's locker. "Um Kyle?" I ask getting his attention by waving my hand in his face. It looked like he was thinking about something. Thinking about it hard. "Oh.. Yeah, can you come over to my house after school?" He asks. "And its Friday, so you'll sleep over okay?" He adds. "Yeah sure" I sat back. I start to walk away when the bell signaling you're gonna be late for lunch. That's just plain stupid.

         ===
It was the end of the day and everyone rushed out of the school, shoving kids every now and then. "Y/n!" I hear my name being called. I whip my head around to see Kyle running towards me. "Yeah?" I ask taking my phone out of my bookbag. "Walk with me" he says grabbing my hand and running out of the double doors.

       ===
"Kyle" I panted. "W-why did you sprint all the way here?" I ask leaving against the wall catching my breath. "B-because umm..." He trailed off. "Because what?" I ask gesturing for him to finish. "Um nothing". Ok, Kyle is acting really weird. He never acts this way around me. I just shrugged it off. Kyle brought me up to his bedroom, shutting the door. I walked over to his bed and sit down throwing my bookbag somewhere. I didn't care its Friday. "Want to watch some Netflix?" Kyle asks me grabbing some sweatpants. "Um.. Yeah" I say grabbing his remote. "And by the way my parents aren't going to be home this week so yeah" he adds, quickly throwing his pants on.

     ===
Ding dong
I door bell rang. "Aren't you going to get that?" I ask him, my eyes going towards the door. "Oh.. Um y-yeah" Kyle says running out of the door.

    ===
I sat on the bed every once in a while looking at the tv. I then started to hear 2 voices talking downstairs. I listened as carefully as I could but then snapped out of my thoughts when the door opened there stood Kyle and Stan. I looked at them, then looked at Kyle. "Hey y/n, sorry I didn't say this but Stan is going to stay with us too, ok?" Kyle says taking off his hat. "Yeah sure" I say hiding my face in my hoodie. I was blushing. Yeah, I like Stan. Kyle is the only one that knows because I trust him. Cartman will just make fun of me and tell Stan, Kenny will make it perverted and Kyle will keep my secret safe and sound, which is now only just between Kyle and me. I really want to tell Stan, and even Kyle had been berating me about it. But I just can't. I don't want to ruin the great friendship I have with Stan. Kyle gave Stan a pair of sweatpants, and Stan changed; my eyes trying so hard not to look. Once they were done doing what they needed to do, Kyle and Stan sat down with me in-between them. "Alright what do you guys want to watch?" Stan spoke grabbing the remote that was next to me. "Insidious" Me and Kyle say in unison. Stan nods and puts the movie on. I reach over Kyle to grab the popcorn when I slipped and landed on top of him. "Oops" I say giggling a bit. "Yeah" He chuckles back at me. I don't notice but Stan was mad; and when I mean mad, I don't mean the kind of 'you stole my phone" type of mad, I mean the one where 'you're jealous and just don't want to say anything about it' part of mad. I pick myself up and sit up straight. Kyle handed me the popcorn when Stan shoved his hand in the container. It came up over the sides and spilled all over me. "Stan!" I say laughing at what he did. "What?" He asks shoving the popcorn in his mouth. "Look what you did!" I say pointing at the mess he made. "Oh I'm sorry" he starts, "want me to clean it?" He offers me. "No its ok" I say giving him a small smile.

     ===
Half way through the movie I started to feel drowsy, so I laid my head on Stan's chest. We were all lying down on the bed and Kyle feel asleep already. So, just me and Stan were the only ones awake. I feel Stan wrap his arms around my waist so that's its like he's holding me protectively.

    ===
I woke up and noticed a pair of arms around me. I shifted my head to look. It was Stan, but he was still asleep. He looked cute when he sleeps. I gently moved his arms from around me and walked downstairs. I saw Kyle sitting on the couch with a plate of pancakes watching Terrance and Phillip. "Hey Kyle" I say jumping on the couch next to him. "Oh hey y/n, want some pancakes?" He asks me putting a piece of pancake in his mouth. "Oh sure" I say getting up. I walk towards the kitchen and notice they are stacked on top of each other on a plate. I grab a plate that was on the table and take 3 of them. Once I finished eating them, which I only had 1 left, Stan comes down the stairs rubbing his eyes. "Hey Stan" I say giving him a hug, which I feel him hug me back. "So how'd you guys sleep?" Stan asks, taking my pancake from my plate I was holding. "Great" Kyle says walking back up stairs. "I'm going to go and change but Stan you're welcome to keep my sweatpants" Kyle adds before disappearing. "I'm going to because I don't want to change" Stan says walking back to the couch. I take a seat next to him. "Y/n, umm..." He trails off. "Yeah Stan" I say laying down against the couch. "Y/n, I'm sorry I haven't told you this but I love you, it made me jealous when you landed on Kyle and you guys were laughing at each other. It hurt me a lot. I probably sound like a desperate piece of shit right now but I don't care; I love you" Stan says. He turns around so that his back is facing me. "Stan, I love you too" I say. He turns around with a small grin on his face. "R-really?" He asks, grabbing my hands. "Yeah, I love you" I say, a smile growing onto my face. We both lean in and out lips touch moving in sync. It was the best, and it felt like eternity. But, because of damn air we had to pull apart. Soon then Kyle comes down. I look at Stan, and Stan looks at me. He pulls me closer to him wrapping his arms around me. "Ok what the hell happened in here while I was gone?" Kyle says giving us a look, but then finally catching on to what happened.

    ===
Hey guys! So sorry this took me like literally 2 weeks but school was keeping me busy and I was tired the past week. But please request some more x readers! Byee!