final

I opened my eyes, taken back from what he just did, but I had to close it again, due to a strong light coming right to my face and burning my eyes.

I waited a few seconds and opened my eyes again, it took a while but my eyes got used to the lightning, I was back at the school, I mean my actual school. I could hear the teachers' voices, students talking, I could hear birds... I was back.

"Hannie? Are you okay?" It was Wonwoo asking, he was there too. I looked at him, smiling, he was fine, his skin went back to it's normal color, he was alive.

"You are alive, thank God!" I threw my arms around him, and he started laughing, leaving me confused.

"Of course I'm alive! Did you had a dream about me dying or something?"

"A dream? What? Wonwoo, we were-" i stopped mid sentence to look around, it looked like nothing changed from the time we sat under the tree, like time didn't passed, I looked down on my legs and there were no scars there, like I was never tortured, I wasn't feeling any kind of pain.

"Looks like someone had a realistic dream." He laughed, and stood up, extending his hand to me. "I need to talk to Soonyoung, wanna come?"

I denied, taken back by the events. I was confused, was that all just a dream? It was felt so real.

"Ew, I spilled juice in my shirt and didn't even noticed." I looked up, Wonwoo was still there. There was a red stain on his shirt, I knew that wasn't juice, it couldn't be. "See you later Hannie!"

I noticed something in my hands, I was holding a necklace. I remembered vividly of Dokyeom leaving something with me, could that be it? I took a good look at it, it was simple, yet beautiful. It was just a red stone hanging on a chain, but it was the most beautiful stone I had even seen, it was like it had it's own shine.

It was real, I knew it was all real. If I needed more proof I found after the necklace, my skirt's edge was stained with blood, my blood.

But why could I remember everything and not Wonwoo?

I still have many questions, I know none of them will be answered anytime soon.

I decided to leave school, I couldn't stay there. I went back to my house, and this is where I'm now, writing this book so I can't forget what happened until I get closure on everything. I will hide this somewhere, not here in my house because my mom can find it.
So if you are not me, and your are reading this please but this book back where you found it.

It's up to you to believe what I wrote here or not but I know I do.