"What would I tell her?" Michael asked. He'd been dating a girl for 6 months now, and due to the fact he was apart of a gang of guys, that committed crimes almost daily, he had to leave in the late hour of the night and early hours of the morning. She'd started to get suspicious, and confronted him about it. Michael had swore he'd never hurt her. He didn't want to,and he wouldn't mean to if he did. He didn't know what to say to her, it had been something that they'd never discussed about. "Michael you gotta let her go, we can't trust her, we can't trust anyone, especially at this point, everybody is so vulnerable right now, that is something happens to one of us, we all go down, and I know you don't wanna go down" Ashton tried to explain to his friend. "I-I know, but it would make me a shitty person to just let her go like that" Michael said running his face with the palms of his hands. "Well we gotta do what we gotta do" Ashton said, standing up, and giving him a pat on the back, and then walking into the next room. Michael stood up. Took out his phone, and dialed a number. It rang and rang and rang, and went to voicemail. 'Hello, it's ,Tory Myranda Adkins please leave me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible', the beep went off in the phone, signalling to Michael that he could leave his message. "Call me, we need to talk" Michael said, and nearly hung up. "I love you" he quickly said, and finally hung up.