"Who the fuck do you think you are huh?" Calum said, the palm of his hand pressed to another mans neck.
"I'm sorry" he gasped to breathe. Calum looked around him, as he was in the dark alley. The alley was wet, as they lived in a rainy state. They didn't want to be here but, when the people said that they would pay them 5 million dollars each case, pay for their home, phones, and pay for their living needs. They agreed fastly without thinking, and now that they were here it was nothing they should've thought about. "Touch her again, and I swear to god, I will hunt you down and kill you, even if its the last thing I fucking do" Calum whispered to him and walked away. Calum's little sister, Heather, had been walking along the beach when, this guy walked up, and touched her against her will. The man was on the ground coughing up blood, very forcefully. Heather was at the house, alone. The rest of the men were out and about somewhere minding there own business. On the way home, Calum's phone started ringing, he picked it up, seeing as it was Heather calling. "Hello" he answered. "Ca-al" Heather shakily said quietly. "What's wrong?" Calum said, speeding towards the house. "Somebody is in the house" she said. But Calum wasn't realizing that it could be one if the boys.