Luke was on a rooftop of a building waiting for somebody he knew. The guy he was waiting for name was very difficult to say for some. The name was, Petrus Gavriilu Milano. He was a mix of Romanian and Italian, and his parents came from Greece, and wanted a new start to their lives. Petrus, or Pete, as Luke called him. He was the one who'd got them in this mess in the first place. He was the one who suggested them to rob a bank in the first place. The one who'd talked them into it, because he was smart, and he also had the master plan. "Where the fuck are you Pete?" Luke whispered to himself. A moment later Luke heard footsteps come across the rooftop. Luke put his hand on the gun that the staying in the back of his pants by Luke's back. "You wouldn't hurt an old friend would you?" Pete asked. Luke smiled and shook his head, "Nice to see you again Pete" Luke said. "Nice to see you again too Lucas" Pete replied. "You have the money?" Luke asked. Luke and his 3 friends were making profit out of killing people. Pete handed him a silver metal brief case, "4 million dollars right now","on one condition". "What the hell do want us to do?" Luke asked. "Take care of some business for me, but all of the details will be established later" Pete stated. Luke was making the same face he usually made when he was Leary of something. " I don't kno-" Luke started. "You're either in now, or you don't get the money" Pete said. Luke sighed. "I-" Luke sighed. "We're in" Luke said.