The New Girl

Aphmau has just arrived at her brand new town with a brand new school and brand new people. How does her first day go? Let's find out.

Aphmau's POV:
Beep...
Beep...
Beep...
Smash
"Brand new day starts my way..." I mumbled to myself as I turned to see my now broken alarm clock, read 6:07. It's early by 3 minutes.I take a rather large yawn while stretching out my limbs. I slowly crawl out of my warm...soft...comfortable bed. I wish I could just crawl back into bed and pretend like nothing is even supposed to happen today.

I guess you could say,thats not the case though. Hi,I'm Jessica but in all seriousness only call me that if your very serious about what's being said. I prefer to be called Aphmau or Aph if we're friends.

Today is my first day at Phoenix High. Not as in its the first day for everyone else though. Everyone else here started school a month ago. So guess what, I'm there newest transfer. Yay. I will be spending my whole Junior year here.

Not back home with all my friends. Right here. Why? Well because my parents thought it was a great idea to move somewhere else for a fresh start.

I just want to curl up in a ball and sit in the corner for Junior year. That's not how this is going down though. The only good thing I'm getting out of this is that my childhood friend KiKi goes to school here. Anyways I'd hate to be late on my first day. Please note the sarcasm.

I stumbled my way to my bathroom for a quick shower. One of the benefits of the new home was I didn't have to share a bathroom. Once I washed all the filth and grim away, I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around myself. I went over to my closet and picked out a sleeveless white top with some blue jeans. For shoes I had some no heel brown ankle boots. Too top it all off I added my necklace that had a sterling silver chain with a black and white diamond heart pendant. I put it all on and gave myself a nod of approval in the mirror.

(Picture above)

Next I went over to the mirror for hair and makeup. Once I saw what the water had done to my hair, I thought I lost respect for the hair appreciation club. You know,cause its totally a thing, note the enormous amount of sarcasm.

I grabbed my brush and rotating flat iron and began working on the endless sea of hair. Im pretty sure the brush lost a couple of bristles in the process.

After about 15 minutes of hair I moved on to makeup. Ok so ,don't get me wrong, I don't like makeup. You might be like 'then why are you about to put it on', well because the move was extremely tiring, and without it I would look like a zombie. Got it? Good!

I applied simple foundation,eyeliner,and a little bit of mascara. That consists of all my makeup , literally.

Once I finished, I glanced at the time. 7:30, ok and I got up at 6ish. I've got 30 minutes till' school. Im gonna make the best of these thirty minutes until i have to go to priso-,I mean school.Pfft, I totally wasn't about to say prison.

I stopped arguing with myself and went across the hall to my little brother Levin's room. Sound a sleep... I can fix that. I took a deep long inhale of oxygen and prepared for the monstrosity that is about to be released from my mouth. I exhaled and along with it was a high pitch shriek. That definitely woke him up. His eyes shot open and he tumbled onto the floor .

My scream was died down into laughter. "H-hey! Not funny Jessie." He said scratching his head read as a tomato. I rolled my eyes, grin present on my face. "What ever lev. By the way, its Aphmau."

"Why'd you wake me up anyway, i was in the middle of a good dream. It was about me,I was surrounded by a bunch of floozies. " You could practically see the hearts in his eyes.

"Pig...I woke you up cause you now have 25 minutes till' school starts." He responded with a groan and headed toward his bathroom.

That's my little brother Levin. He's a freshman and is only younger than me by 3 years. He can be quite annoying but I still love him.

I headed my way downstairs. The beautiful smell of pancakes and bacon was present in the kitchen. I let my hunger get the best of me and before I knew it I was sitting on a bar stool at the kitchen island.(the thing at the center of some kitchens)

My mom handed my plate along with syrup,a knife,and a fork. She then walked back to the stove to get Levin's plate ready. "So sweetheart, excited for you first day of your new school"

"Not really"

"Why not?"

"Making whole new friends is hard work you know, plus it's not even everyone else's first day. They started a month ago mom."

"Jessmau you'll be fine"

"Easy for you to say, your a stay at home mom." I mumbled under my breath. You might be wondering why my mom called me Jessmau. Well it's a combination of my real name and my nickname. She thought it was the smartest thing ever when she came up with it. Yea...no, sorry mom.

Once I finished my breakfast I checked the clock once again. 20 more minutes. "Bye mom, Bye dad" I called to my parents as I grabbed my car keys and slung my backpack over my shoulder. I walked over to the garage and entered my ash grey2014 Lexus IS 250. My parents aren't exactly the richest but let's just say my dad is a successful lawyer and my mom is a retired 4 year veteran. Meaning we don't really have money problems.

I drove my way through the city of Phoenix Drop until I reached my school. Once I arrived I parked in student parking. The kids here are just as wealthy as me I see. The parking lot was more packed then your average high school. I walked through school grounds to the front office. I grabbed my schedule and headed to first block,English.

Garroth's POV:
As I was talking to my best friend, Laurence, about the game we played last night; I was interrupted by the teacher.
"Ahem, Class today we have a new student. Please introduce yourself."
A girl with hazel eyes,
sun-kissed skin, and flowing midnight black hair walked in. She stepped in front of the class and said. "Um hi, my name is Jessica but I prefer to be called Aphmau. And...um...yea"
"Alright Jessica take a seat in front of Garroth. Garroth raise your hand." I rose my hand and a couple of girls almost burned a hole into the new girl. I was one of the popular kids, and they were jealous she got to sit near me. Every time my fangirls saw someone even look at me they were ready to pounce. It was quite annoying actually.

The new girl walked over and took her seat she was kinda...cute actually. Beautiful even. I wonder what she'll end up being classified as. Huh, Ill wait and see.

*
*

I will to Garroth. You like? Here is the first chapter of my second story. I spent an hour working on this, so I hope you like. Leave me a comment saying watcha' think. I wrote 1320 words in the this chappie, btw. Panda fun fact: putting eyeliner on is the hardest thing ever, I suck at it. If your confused, Aph is in a new richer city compared to her old town, Figgsburg. Anyways thanks for reading. See ya later alligators. Caio~

~Panda