Awoke

Last time on Once the of Aphmau:

The moment had finally came. Her eyes flutter open and her lips cracked into a smile. "Garroth" she whispered.

Just like a fairytale

Aphmau's POV:

(Ten minutes after awakening)

The moment I've been waiting for. I can finally see again. He...He did it, he woke me up with a kiss. The thought of how it went down was sickly sweet.

Still, I'm with the love of my life. I could never be happier. Even though now I'm super afraid of eighteen wheelers, cue the nervous laughter.

Talk about bad timing. I am currently in the hospital room and their checking my vitals and trying to find out the kiss possibly woke me up. I've told them a million times that I want to see my night in shining armor.

If there was one word to describe my feelings right now it would be...deranged. I think I owe Kiki a huge explanation right now. I bet everyone has been worried sick about me, especially Garroth. Speaking of Garroth, where is my knight in shining armor.

"um excuse me miss.." asked the lady.

"Yes dear?" her eyes stayed glued to the small screen as she typed away on her keyboard.

"when will I be able to leave?" I questioned.

"tomorrow, we need to make sure everything is good. you did break a rib you know" she stated still typing.

The funny thing about th-OWWW! I was going to say I didn't feel any thing. UNTIL, my chest started throbbing. Man I hate hospitals. "All right dear, change of plans, we are letting two guest at a time."

I nodded

"SEND EM' IN!"

In walked Garroth and Kiki. Both ran up to me ingulfing me in a hug. A very tight hug.

"OWW! Alright guys girl with a jacked up body here."

Kiki scoffed "Child pe-lease, you had me worried SICK! I can only imagine how he feels." She nodded her head towards Garroth who was holding me.

"Don't ever leave me for that long again." He whispered.

"I won't..."

"Promise?"

"Promise." We cuddled up and the three of us chatted for what felt like forever.

3rd Person POV

The time for the couple was up and many more friends and family came to see the wounded angel. She discovered that in less than a week Christmas would arrive. Very soon in fact, only 3 days until.

I would be an astonishing white Christmas at that. She wished to spend it with her lover one. "Thanks for coming!" She shouted as her last visitor exited the room.

She lie on her bed thinking of the freedom from the chemical drenched building. No, honestly the hospital she was forced to sleep in stunk of bleach and other cleaning products. Not to mention it was freezing.

These were only the way the hospitals were supposed to be. She couldn't do a thing about it. The brick walls painted white, the small television hung in the corner. Then of course there were the many tools of doctors resting upon the shelves and counter.

I can't wait to get out of this place. She thought to her self.

The days passed on, she was freed from the hospital and continued her life. Luck was on her side because school was out until January 5. Today was currently December 25, Christmas day.

She was asleep on her couch with friends spread around. Her parents were nice enough to host a boy/girl sleep over. Arms wrapped around her waist. The belonged to none other than her knight in shining armor Garroth.

Her eyes snap open to the people around her and realization hit her. "It's christmas." She whispered to herself. "EVERYONE WAKE UP!!! IT'S CHRISTMAS IT'S CHRISMAS!" She screamed frantically running around the room.

Underneath the tree were everyone's presents. The parents to each teen had left them there. They spent the whole day enjoying themselves. Unwrapping gifts and drinking hot cocoa.

They spent it tossing snowballs and making snow angels. Everything was amazing the day of this teen. The things that happened can only happen,Once In the Life of Aphmau.

*
*

What do you think? Happy it's finally here huh? I wanted this to be in the season. This is half you Christmas gift Cadets. The other half will be after Christmas, Once I set everything up.

Only those who read and voted the "prize" for last chapter know what I'm talking about. Speaking of which if I d- NO when I do it what do you Cadets want the video to be about here are some options

-Reading a chapter from my book.

-Ranting about #GARMAU

-Reading you guys comments

-Describing myself

-Sibling tag

You can pick up to two Cadets. Anyways it's time to wrap this up. I'm about eat steak for dinner, XD. Anyways thanks for reading. Be sure to follow for updates and. I'm out, ~Ciao

~Panda