Chapter 25

After Amy had come down from having a shower we stopped talking about the intruder and Piper, Melinda and Amy focused on making something for us to eat. While they were in the kitchen I was in the living room with the boys, pacing back and forth in front of them. They were sitting on the couch while I tried to think of a way to break things to my best friend.

I could feel power radiating and I didn't know who it belonged to. I rubbed my face with my hands and suddenly realised that rain hadn't been forecasted for today. I halted my pacing as I realised Amy must be controlling it. Wow we really did need to train her, whether it was to help us with the demons after us or not, she needed to gain control of her powers. I turned to Wyatt and grimaced knowing this would be hard for the both of us as I figured out the first step to helping her control her powers. She needed to know we were here for her, including Wyatt.

"Wyatt we have a problem" I started and saw him twitch with worry and I smiled as I instantly knew why he had reacted like that.

"Don't worry I'm not in trouble but Amy is. She's manipulating the weather again, that's why it's raining. So I need you to do something for her" I said, knowing he would probably do anything for her or me except what I was going to ask. I bit my lip and sent him what I needed him to do through the bond.

You need to tell her how you feel  I thought and saw him tense. Then he shook his head.

"You don't understand she's feeling lonely. Like no one gives a damn about her anymore. She knows I care but that's not enough" I said.

And I know she feels the same way about you. I can show you if you want me to  I said and saw him deliberating.

"Okay then show me" he said looking smug and lifted an eyebrow. Well I will prove him wrong. He obviously doesn't believe me. I bit my lip.

"Lila I don't think it's a good idea" Chris said as he saw me hesitate.

By this time Leo had also joined the others in the kitchen to help with the preparation, as he must've thought we needed to talk. He's really good at understanding, I'd need to give him a big hug later.

"I'll be fine, but it may not work" I replied and saw Wyatt's eyes bug out of his head as he understood. Chris stood up shaking his head.

"Lila don't do it. Not again" he said but it was too late, I'd already made my way through her mind barriers and now her feelings were engulfing me. Crap her feelings are too much. I can't breathe.

Her feelings hit me fully and made me double over. Hate. Loneliness. Love. Mostly love. Love that she held for her mom. Love that she had for her dad even if he was useless. And more importantly the love she held for Wyatt. I gripped onto it and sent it him as though it was me that was feeling this love for him. He gasped once it hit him and I knew that he felt Amy's feelings for him. They were so powerful. Even more powerful than the feelings I held for Josh and I knew they were strong, especially seeing as how long I had liked him for. But with Josh I only liked him, whereas Amy truly did love Wyatt.

But there was more. She was lonely. She knew we were here for her but that wasn't the same, she needed her mom. She needed her dad, and the only way that would happen was for him to get over his grief and see that it wasn't just him who had lost her.

The second most powerful feeling though was hate. She hated the world. How dare it be so cruel. Why did it have to take her mom away? She hated the demons so badly that she wanted to hunt down every last one and kill them. Well at least I didn't have to worry about her not wanting to train. But the last one I felt stopped me in my tracks and made my eyes water like they never had before. She hated me. Me because I hadn't found out from the beginning that she was a witch and if she had known she could've helped. Me because my powers were supposedly so great but I didn't stop her mom dying. And me because my life was so perfect now, nine years after losing my mom. I had the Halliwells, I had a family. Whereas hers would never be the same again. My body began to twitch. I didn't know why.