Chapter 40- Part 2

"You bring her back right now. Do you here me? Because if not, you won't have your new Power of Three. I refuse to work without Lila" a voice said, echoing around me. My mom stopped and stared at me as did all of the other spirits in the in-between. I smiled. The voice was Chris'. I continued to feel as though I was being dragged backwards. Oh I was. My mom started to become smaller and smaller.

"Be safe my Lila. You are being given a chance to say goodbye" she explained and I nodded before I was thrown out of the strange white place and back into the Manor.

I landed on the mat next to my body. Melinda was still kneeling next to me with Piper and Leo consoling her, but watching their sons. Amy was sitting on the couch looking lost.

"Did you here what I said?" Chris asked and I saw that he was talking to an Elder. The Elder was male and old with a bald head and wrinkles surrounding brown eyes. He was fairly big and was wearing a white robe with gold threading in places. He nodded towards me. Wyatt and Chris turned. They gasped when they saw me. I beamed at them and they ran towards me but I stepped back knowing what they were going to do. I held a hand in front of my face, I looked solid but I knew I wasn't. They frowned.

"I'm not solid" I explained. They nodded in understanding. "-I don't have long, I just wanted to say that crying over me is pointless. I love you all but there is no point in mourning me, and those that have passed. It doesn't change anything. Besides don't you always say things happen for a reason. I believe that my death happened for a reason, a reason that only you will find out as it is not my destiny to carry on anymore" I said to them and saw Chris frown.

"Lila?" Melinda said and I looked at her.

"Yes sis?" I replied and she smiled, tears flowing down her face.

"I love you" she said and I smiled, but floated over to her.

"I love you too" I replied and she smiled.

"Piper. Leo. Thank you for everything. I wouldn't be who I am now if it wasn't for you" I said and they nodded at me, but Piper frowned.

"Lila, I know this isn't the time but seeing as how this is probably the last time we will see you" Wyatt said and I floated back so that I could face them. I nodded my consent.

"What did Josh mean by, you weren't who we thought you were?" he asked. Great the question I didn't want to answer.

"I think it's best if we leave that alone" I said to him and he frowned.

"Why?" he replied and I sighed at his stubbornness.

"Because you will hate me when I tell you." He shk his head

"Lila we could never hate you" was Chris' reply. I shook my head feeling my heart rate increase slightly.

"You Halliwells are so stubborn. Fine, but just remember that I kept it a secret from you in the hopes to keep you protected." I explained and they nodded.

"You remember that I told you my mom was killed by a demon when I was six" I said and they all nodded. I noticed that the Elder had gone.

"Well there's more to it than that" I said and took a deep breath to tell the story. "-my mom had just put me to bed and I was drifting off. She was next door in one of the spare rooms when I heard a scream. I rushed out of my room to find my mom kneeling next to Harold, he was her boyfriend and they'd been together for just over a year. He was lying on the floor in a pool of his own blood. There was a demon standing there. He had bad teeth and a cuff thing over the top of his arm. I cried out to my mom and she wiped her eyes before picking me up and running with me down the stairs. She told me we had to leave. That we were in danger. She gathered a blue blanket from the living room and I shimmered out.