Superman

When I finished talking to a local office I turned to ask Heli how she knew everything buy she was gone. Looked through the whole building and flew aroudn Gotham but there was no sign of her. Fearing the worst I went to the docks (where Joker had told Bruce Killer Croc and Bane were) I watched as Killer Croc got out of the water and began conversing with Bane. I was about to get involved when a hand landed gently on my shoulder. I looked up to see Wonder Woman. She had a tinge of sadness in her eyes. I followed her to the top of Wayne Enterprise.

"She back at the hall." She said at first and a huge breath left my chest.

"Batman asked me to inform you that he is the reason she's upset." She said and I looked up at her.

What did Bruce do? Did he hurt my daughter!? She shook her head as if she heard my thoughts.

"You can't take care of her without a woman around. She thinks that Ivy I'd her mother." She told me and I crossed my arms.

"What's makes you think that?" I asked she smiled.

"Not thinks, she told me. She tells me everything." She said and I looked down.

"So, what am I supposed to do go hire a woman to help me raise her?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nope, you got one right here." She said taking her lasso out and repositioning it.

"You?" I laughed hysterically.

"What wrong with me?" She asked taking her lasso and wrapping around my wrist.

"Because you aren't mother material. You are constantly in realationships that you don't care of. If you can't take care of those then how wi you take care of Heli? This isn't so.ething you can't just walk in on and then walk out of." I said and she blinked. Her mouth made a O and then she looked to her feet.

"Everyone blames me for miss realationships, it was never me. It was the other half." She told me as she loosed her lasso and hooked it back on her belt she turned to leave but I grabbed her hand. She turned and I grabbed her holding her tight.

"Show me you can be in a realationship and I will let you help raise my daughter." I told her and she seemed to melt like putty.

"O-okay." She said weakly. I leaned down hugging her before letting go.

"Will you be the one I can show you with?" She asked and I raised a brow.

"Okay, but only for a while." I told her and she smiled. We flew off together to the Justice hall. I went straight to Heli's rokm but she wasn't there so I went to her 'other room' and called for her. Out of nowhere Diana came and she rubbed her hand on my shoulder soothingly. We wnet in and she showed me where Heli was before turning ing and leaving me with her. She was laying in a vine crowded spot vines making a bed like shape.

"Hey, there why did you leave me back there." I asked her calmly and she looked down tears in her eyes.

"I'm the reason your alone aren't I?" She asked me and I sat next to her rasing one eyebrow.

"What on earth makes you think that?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Batman told me. I see your old memories, I know you love him. I'm sorry you guys serperated because of me." She said sighing and I shook my head.

"No, it wasn't meant to be." I told her grabbing her cheek and turning her eyes towards me. I smiled and kissed her forehead and she sighed. I let go and she wrapped her around around me hugging me.

"I love you Dad." She whispered and I wrapped my arms around her too.

"I love you too Stasia." I told her and we let go and began talking again.