Emerald

I was sitting on my bed when I found a picture from my old life. I had a family, two sisters and a brother, and parents. Not like Green Lantern but like actual normal parents. I sighed and pressed the photo against my chest laying back and closing my eyes. I tried to remember them but nothing came to mind. I sat up, tears streaming down my face and looked at them.

"They were so happy, while I was there what about now?" I asked myself out loud.

Go find out. Something in my head told me. I stood up grabbing normal clothes to put over my uniform and left my room. I was sneaking down the hall when I heard people whispering.

"I don't think the kids will survive her. She'll kill them all." Superman said to Batman and Batman sat down sighing.

"Don't stress to much about it." Batman said grabbing Superman's hand. Superman looked up at him and in a flash they were kissing.

"Wow." I gasped but quickly covered my mouth and looked around entering the first room I could find. I hid in a corner of the room and listened as Superman and Batman said goodbye and listened to their footsteps until they faded away.

"Emerald what are you doing?" Strike asked making me jump. I turned to her and sighed. We sat down and I told her everything.