Page 1

(Yea we are doing pages deal with it!)

~Jordan POV~
Dear ______
Today was my first day going back to school I hated it. I did have my friends but he was there and by he I mean my best friend Tom he was a pretty tall dude by tall I mean a little taller then me with bright purple hair and his eyes...sorry I'm rambling.

This is my first page I got this dairy as girls say to express my feelings I can't hold them in my chest I think I'll blow at some point like once I almost broke down crying in class but I didn't which I was lucky I didn't need Sonja seeing.

I keep rambling let's start with my first problem.
1.I don't talk much I'm quite
2.im weak
3.im Pansexual (deal with it)
4.my dad is drinking again
5.my mom is crying all over again...and again....again...again...again...and again it's like a endless cycle
6.the only one who knew my secrets is dead she's was my pet cat (roll with it)
7.i am scare someone will see the cuts

I close my book and head to the restroom I lift up one of the tiles and under that tile is a clear bloody box filed with 5 razors. I place my book in there with my razors.

I look at the time and see its 11:37 PM it's really late so I turn the lights off and head to my bed and fall asleep.

~Saturday Morning~

I wake up to no alarm so I stretch grab and fowl and extra clothes and head to the shower. My family must still be asleep but before I take a shower I look at the time 7:12 AM I always wake up early even tho I have no alarm on sometimes (I feel your pain bro) it's. Brainy Alarm I slightly laugh and head to the shower.

~Time Skip~

After my nice long shower I get dress dry my hair and make some food for my family since they need rest mostly my mom my dad is a lazy...butt....I never liked cussing.

Sonja called me a innocent cinnamon roll i question her what that meant but she says its internet talk!

I laugh at that memory I do love my friends they mean a lot to me but I kinda miss my other friends like Taylor (AnyVenom) and CavemanFilms and so many more (doesn't know more haha).

I then finish my cooking and just get myself some poptarts since I need to loose a little fat...*beep* that!! I don't care what people think of my body type I'm perfect in someone's eyes.

I then go for a walk and by walk I mean a walk to Tom's house since I know he pulled a all nighter and he needs someone to play video games with.

________________

You won't really hear about Jordan's school life and if you do it's mostly written in his diary

~Bye my little GAMERZ

__________________