Part 9: The Silky

Webber peeked his head out from his tent. "We're going to end up like Wilson..." He thought as he slipped back in. He shared the tent with Wes and Wolfgang. Well, the first two victims had been spoon fed to him.
But he was still unsure about this. He took a fourth look at his letter.

T3Rum1
Here's a dare for Webber, cover everyone with silk while they're sleeping.

Well, how bad could it be, if it was Wes? Having brought along a few spider pals, they wrapped Wes in some sort of cocoon. Wolfgang had needed silk wrapped around him multiple times to ensure he would not break out. The spiders then scuttled toward the other tents with instructions from Webber, hissing quietly.

Whoops, slipped into my intense writing again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty much everyone:WEBBER!!!!!"
Webber: Uh oh. *tries to hide in tent*
Maxwell: *stumbles into tent with Wilson tied to his back, feet a few inches above the ground*
Webber: How did that happen?!
Wilson: (cuz Maxwell's mouth was covered with silk) Oh please, Webber, we know this was your doing.
Webber: But we didn't tell them to tie you together!
Wigfrid: Öh, really?! *strides in, Wickerbottom struggling to keep up*
Wickerbottom: Slow down! You're practically dragging me!
Wendy: Yeah, and the one who did this to us didn't know which end is which. Now I know how a lowly insect feels before death by a spider...*is hanging upside down against WX-78's back.* Can I have a turn walking upright?
WX-78: NEGATIVE.
Woodie: *dangling from a tree* Eh, ah, could you guys pass me up some food, getting kinda peckish..
Willow: *inches out of tent* Does it look like we can Woodie?!
Wilson: How come you didn't cover Wes's mouth?
Wes: *is silently screaming next to Wolfgang having a panic attack*
Wilson: Oh.

I'm so sorry for not updating and even more sorry for not doing the talent show. But I'd rather have you guys read this until I manage to finish that part. I keep having to write these at night. Right now my eyes are bleeding...;-; but i have school and Algebra (honors) is screwing me over. So I will try to get these done ASAP. Look out Webber cuz once they get out, they will stick you in a tree.