Chapter Two

I do not own Assassins Creed Brotherhod or the pics...

Please comment and vote! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 This was a surprise. Not.

Of course princey boy will try to kiss me. He always tries. But never succeeds because of my kick between his legs.

He kneels on the ground, “You little...ugh”

I start to giggle, “You know what happens whenever you try to do your ugly perverted moves!”

He gets up, “And you know what happens when you do that filthy move”

I yelp when he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. He puts his arm around my waist and prevents my legs from kicking.

I start screaming, “Put me down!

He laughs, “I want food, I am taking you to the filthy kitchen where you belong”

I try pinching his back, “Look princey....you can’t just drag me into the kitchen and expect me to cook for you!"

He does not answer and keeps walking through the magnificent well designed walls. Oh how much I hate this place.

He opens a grand door and puts me down. I dust off my dress and look behind me. There were about ten women all bending down, bowing to the immature prince. I turn around and glare at him.

He smirks and whispers, “You should be bowing down too”

It is my duty as a servant to not talk to the prince and respect him. But how the hell can I do that when he treats me like a puppet, he has known me since I was ten. I grew up in the palace as a servant and I have known his dirty ass since then. Of course I can’t treat him with respect; I know what he is like!

I take a deep breath, “Look dear prince of Rome, please forgive me of my despicable behaviour”

He smiles, he knows that I can’t talk back to him with insults when there are other servants behind me, servants that took care of me and will punish me for bad behaviour towards the prince.

He pats my head, “Don’t worry, I forgive you, now go make me some food. Alone”

I tilt my head to the side and glared at him, “Cook alone? For you? That would be my pleasure....”

He nods at the servants and they all scurry out, closing the door behind him.

He smiles, “Hurry strawberry”

I force smile, “Yes sir”

I know there are servants hearing our conversations. They always do it.

He starts laughing and heads to the middle table, right in front of the main kitchen. He nods at the stove and pots.

I walk towards the stove and stare at it. My back facing the prince.

I sigh, “What do you want?”

I can feel him smirking behind me, “I’m actually not that hungry...I just wanted to see you feel humiliated...”

I quickly turn around, “Look...you ugh, fine...”

He smiles, “Want to come over to my room?”

I glare at him, “Why don’t you ask your sister? I know you guys are pretty close...”

His sister Lucrezia Borgia, was my age, 17. But I know for a certain that Cesare and her were really close, too close. He was only 22 and handsome but I really want to punch him in the face a couple times….

He sighs, “Well…we are a royal family…”

I roll my eyes, “Incest…”

He gets up from the chair, “Not really. Its called family love”

I laugh sarcastically, “Oh yes, I see you with your father all the time, is that really what you do in your spare time?”

He cups my chin, “You just wish I could do that to you”

I smile, “Oh what an idiot, you just admitted that you do”

He glares at me, “Stop listening to those rumors, Bella. That’s all you are, a puppet…believing anything”

He let goes of my chin and starts to walk away, I reply, “What is your father thinking right now? You’re a prince, Cesare. You can’t just bring yourself low to talk to a servant like me”

He angrily turns around, “Don’t interfere with my problems”

I cross my arms, “How can I not? Did you know that I get into trouble because of talking to you?”

His expression softens, “Do I look like I care?”

I roll my eyes, “It wasn’t really a question…”

I turn around and start walking towards the back door of the kitchen, leading into my room.