Chapter 16

Whoops. I guess University changes you...too long since I updated.

I do not own Assassin Creed Brotherhood. Just a story.

_________

I knew the knife was stuck in my left shoulder. I could feel the blood running down my arm while I kept screaming. I looked up as Sepher ran towards me and the two guys just walked away.

They left while laughing, "This is your problem now Sepher."

Sepher rushes towards me grabbing a cloth and pushes it onto of my left shoulder.

"Calm down, just hold on to this. We can't take the knife out yet."

I start screaming at him, "How can I do that when I am tied up?"

He looks down and shakes his head. He unties the ropes and my right hand immediately reaches over to my left hand to hold the cloth tight.

I bit my lower lip and tears keep on going down my face, "I am going to die with one arm."

He rolls his eyes, "Just don't move."

I could feel my lower lip shaking and I was trying so hard not to scream and cry. I looked at my shoulder and he is slowly wrapping the cloth around it while moving my hand away.

I say it again, "I am going to die with one arm."

He shakes his head and keeps applying pressure around the knife, "no you won't, now shut up."

Tears start rolling down my face, "oh no I will die with one arm"

He gets closer to my face, "I swear you say that one more time and you definitely will have one arm." He sighs and lifts me up, "shut up, don't move. We are going to get some help."

I stay quiet, just holding my pain and slowly planning my ways to get out and possibly....kill them all. We go through a couple hallways, hiding when someone passes by and finally reaching to the end of a hallway with a door. He puts me down and starts knocking. The door opens and reveals, wow what a surprise, another handsome looking man with dark hair and hazel eyes. Great.

He looks down at me and shakes his head, "are you serious sepher"

Sepher shrugs his shoulders, "well i was having my fun and the gorillas ruined it."

The handsome looking guy opens his door and while i wobble in pain in they walk perfectly. He nods to his chair and I go sit on it. He comes back with supplies, "my name is Edward and I apologize what Sepher and gorillas have done to you. You must be in a lot of pain right?"

I hear sepher snort, "wow what a gentleman"

While I look into Edwards eyes, "thank you, you're the first person who has been nice to me here."

Sepher gets closer to the chair and kneels down to my face, "wow betray me that fast eh doll?"

Edward starts opening his supplies, "ok taking the knife out is tricky and will be painful ok? So if you want to lay down and while i take the knife out, you hold Sephers hand and squeeze it as hard as you can, make sure you break a couple fingers ok?"

I giggle, naturally comes out. Ah Edward what a sweetheart. While sepher rolls his eyes, "watch it Edward, Luna here is a lover of the idiotic prince."

I sprung out of the chair aiming at him, "not true not true." Edward laughs and stops me, "don't worry, i don't believe what sepher says anymore."

Edward directs me to the bed and props some pillows up while I lay down. I look at his hazel eyes, ah is this love?

I start giggling, thinking about him in my head and boy this time I won't say anything out loud.

Sepher moves to the other side of the bed and grabs my hand, "why are you giggling?"

I roll my eyes at him and move my hand away, "hey watch it, am I going to lose this arm too?"

He crosses his arms and smirks, "ok go ahead, when he moves that knife out, I really hope it hurts"

Edward sighs, "ok, I promise you, this will hurt so please just take a deep breath. And do you want to bite a cloth or?"

Sepher snickers, "oh yea that would be so hot, let me go grab one."

I sit up and throw the pillow that was next to me at Sepher. Edward lowers me back down and let me tell you how my heart raced. Ah why was Edward so attractive. And so kind.

Edward shakes his head, " ok ok. Just a warning."

I hold my breathe as Edward takes out the knife in one motion. And I scream as loud as I can, and I see Sepher running towards me and closing my mouth with his hand.