Chapter 1

( A/N: TRIGGER WARNING. Obviously if this is about vampires there is going to be blood but this will also have some abuse so just giving a warning. Love you all and thanks for reading.)

Minho wondered if he was ever going to break this one in. It had been 5 months and the feisty blond still fought him every single time he came to feed. At first, it had been a little fun, but now it was just annoying. The guy was strong, Minho could definitely give him that, but he just didn't understand why or how.

Minho had bought the boy, Newt, as a bloodslave a little less than half a year ago at an auction. Everyone in Minho's vampiric family owned at least one and he had owned 2 before Newt. But they had eventually died from Minho not paying enough attention to what they needed. One died of starvation and the other dehydration. His excuse those times had been, "Out of sight out of mind." due to the fact he kept them chained up in a tiny room connected to his bedroom. And he had promised his dad he wouldn't let the next one die, and would make sure the stupid human stayed alive. Humans weren't exactly as easy to find anymore, therefore they were priced at a fortune.

But it was difficult when said human was irritatingly defensive. Not a day had gone by that Newt didn't fight back against Minho, not a split second.

This led to moments like right now. Where Minho had waited long enough to allow Newt's previous bites to heal for a while, but now the vampire needed some of the warm crimson liquid. And Newt never made this any easier. The bloke landed a hard kick in Minho's stomach and actually knocked the wind out of him a little. Minho growled lowly and just punched Newt across the face, gaining a small cry in reward.

Newt stopped fighting for a moment, trying to recover from the super-strengthened blow and catch his breath a little. The blond began to sit up a bit again and shifted in the chains that held his hands behind his back, his skin touching the cool, stone, wall behind him due to having no shirt.

Minho grabbed Newt by the throat all of a sudden, slamming him into a upright position against the wall, "Listen here shuck-face. I'm sick and tired of your klunk. Just give it up. You're never getting out of here, and nothing but a sack of pathetic low-life. Don't try to think any higher of yourself." He then abruptly bared his fangs, jaw dropping open as his eyes flashed that lifeless yellow and he hissed loudly in the boy's face. In that same action he squeezed Newt's throat so tight it was bound to leave bruises like he had been choked to death but only did it long enough to cut off the boy's airway completely.

Newt gasped for air in that moment that he was starved of the stuff, but once Minho let go just enough and he had regained his wits a little, the slender male gave Minho a scowl before closing his mouth for a brief moment, then spat in his face immediately after.

Minho gave a disgruntled sound and let go of Newt completely, pulling back and wiping the saliva off with his shirt. "You little..."

"I'm not afraid of you..." Newt cut him off, panting heavily from the struggle, "...And I never will be...Even if I am nothing more than a pathetic piece of meat to you..."

Minho finished wiping off the spit and looked at Newt, almost with a hint of curiosity mixed with his disbelief and annoyance. Then he gave a smirk, "Well, that's where you're wrong." He lurched forward and grabbed Newt by the hair and yanked him to sit up a little more again, "Because you should very be afraid of me." He then slid his hand down to grip Newt's throat right below his jawline, and pushed his thumb up against Newt's jaw to make blond's head tilt to the side. He squeezed with just enough pressure to make it painful and a little hard to breathe. Meanwhile his other hand clamped down on Newt's shoulder to expose more skin and to keep it from moving and getting in his way. With his kneeling position, he leaned forward and pressed his bent knee against Newt's stomach to hold him in place against the wall. Then his fangs erected from their place, and he bit down into Newt's neck mercilessly.