|| prologue ||

Niall was sitting atop a cloud, staring down at the different people below, who looked like ants to him this high above. Suddenly,  a voice called.  "Niall, my child.  Please come."

He stood up and swiftly bounced upon the puffy white clouds to reach his destination.  As he reached the brightest and biggest one,  there was a large man, who was very much very larger than all of the different angels,  anyone or anything perhaps.

No one could see his face,  you could only see his body, sitting tall and straight on the throne made out of gold. "Yes,  sir?" He said,  walking closer to him. "Do you know,  the boy with the name of Zayn Malik?" Niall blushed, he was a big talk around the different angels,  because he was known as a very good child and handsome aswell. Sometimes Niall himself would swoop down to Earth to see what he was up to.  He nodded, looking down to cover his pink flushed face.  "Some of my children, have influenced him to do bad things.  To grow dark,  and have sin." He said plainly.  Niall smiled, he knew about this.

His older angel friends had become guardian angels of different humans on Earth, and he could have a chance to be assigned to him! "So,  what must I do to make him go back steps and be closer to you, master?" He asked, actively waiting for his reply. 

"I will send you down to earth, to take care and guide him.  You will be known as Niall Horan. You stay down for 1 year, and during my son's birthday, you shall return back to me when he is back to his former self." He jumped around in glee,  "Thank you so much! I won't let you down!" He suddenly felt embarrassed,  "I mean, yes sir, as you wish."