\\ help \\

- Niall's POV-

The woman smiled, "Niall, huh? Well, I'm Mrs. Malik, but since I like you, you can call me Trisha or mum." I replied with a small smile, and nodded.

Zayn rolled his eyes, and got up and zipped his black backpack beside him. Since I'm an angel, I can tell if what he's about to do is bad or not. And obviously, it's gonna be bad.

"Zayn, where are you going? I'm cooking dinner already," Trisha placed her hand on her hip as she placed the pan back on the stove. "Out." "What do you mean, ou-" "I'M JUST GOING OUT, MUM. SERIOUSLY." "Well, bring our guest with you. He seems new to town, so he'd probably like to see around."

"I'm not bringing anyone, mum. Bye." He slammed the door, leaving a gust of wind. Trisha sighed, "It's fine. He's always like this."

I looked down, dissapointed. He was way nicer before, he really did change because of those people.

I sat down at the table, and after a few awkward minutes, Trisha offered me food. She gave me milk mixed with some other food in a bowl, "Um, Trisha," She smiled and looked at me, "What, food is this?"

She laughed a bit, "It's cereal, silly." I nodded in response, and looked down at it. I got a spoonful, and hesitatingly put it into my mouth.

And to tell you the truth,

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT.

The sugar was so tasty, I knew human food was delicious, but this is was a work of art. In the heavens, all we eat is grapes. Why? I dunno. It's just all he have. We have bread too, but that's it.

But then, my head started to hurt. Flashes of shadows filled my memories, I rubbed the side of my head. And I heard sentences like, "I promise I'll pay you back tomorrow, I swear," and "C'mon, we're all friends right?"

And then I heard a scream. I realized something.

It was Zayn. He was in trouble.