// arrival //

Niall stared down from the cloud, nervously playing with his thumbs. He took a deep breath, and a hand was put on his shoulder. "It'll be alright, mate. You can do it, I'll see you soon." It was Harry, smiling at him. "I'm going to see a boy too, Louis Tomlinson." Niall looked at him, "Isn't that one of Zayn's friends?" Harry nodded, and the blonde hugged him happily. "We can go down together, if you want." He held his hand, and they stepped off the cloud.

Niall woke up with a gasp, quickly looking around. He was in a medium sized room, a small bed but the other things in the space were huge. (-winka wonk-) He slowly got off the bed, and approached the bathroom. He opened the door, and there was his reflection in the mirror. Niall was suprised at first, he never saw one of these before. He was wearing a white loose shirt, and ripped skinny jeans, matching it with black converse shoes.

He placed his hand on the mirror, raising a brow. He slowly turned, looking at himself. While smiling, he got out of the bathroom and went down the stairs, revealing a round living room table. And there he was, it was Zayn. He was wearing a white tanktop with the symbol of Nirvana, with loose jeans. Niall tried not to make a sound, but the stairs slowly creaked as he went down. The black haired boy raised his sight from his phone gto the unfamilliar boy. "Um, mum, there's a boy here." His voice was a bit raspy, he looked a bit tired, and Niall blushed at the thought.

A woman came out of the kitchen, most probably in her late 30s, wearing a red apron and holding a pan in her hand. "Oh hello, dear. Was your sleep good?" "It was fine, I guess--" "Mum, who is this loser?" Niall gulped, 'Well, looks like he isn't that keen on guests.' "Zayn, don't say that!," She scolded, and turned her head to face Niall, "I don't know his name, but I found him asleep outside our porch, and he seemed to need help." "M-my name is Niall. Niall, Horan."