Part two- Consequences

this part is the introduction of the story line. most of it is made up like the town name and the families. although the witch hunts were in the 1690's. so yeah you can already tell that there is allot of fantasy and fiction in this. I really wanted to try something new with my stories. hope you enjoy! :)

he had an angelic smile formed on his face, for a second i forgot about what i agreed on earlier. But there standing behind Justin was Jared and Andrea, they both had a stern face telling me not to ruin the image."yes, its in the west wing" i replied, walking around the corner. as i was walking i heard foot steps behind me, when i turned i bumped directly into someone, my stuff and there stuff scattered all over the floor. "what the hell! you made me dro..." i was about to curse the person out until i realized who was standing there. Justin stood there with his face down at the floor, he observed all of the stuff and then looked up at me. i was caught in his eyes, completely speech less. "sorry i didn't mean to run into you." he said with a small smile. "no its fine...are you following me?" i asked suspiciously. he chuckled "kinda, i have no idea where any of my classes are in this giant school. arnt there like three campuses?" he talked while we both bent down to pick up our books. "yeah, its pretty big and confusing" i assured him. "yeah this morning i couldn't even find my dorm so all my stuff is still in my truck." he laughed as we both stood up from picking up our books. he was so innocent, and lost. "well if you want to i can show you were your dorm is." "ditch school?" he asked kinda worried. "humm well if your to scared.." "no no... i mean, i would love for you to show me around."  

"wow these dorms are huge, i was expecting something smaller." he said while looking around his dorm room, i laughed at the irony "what's so funny?" "haha well you just happen to share a dorm with my friend jared" he looked over at the side of the room that was obviously Jareld's. there was posters of random girls, his swim trophies, pictures of the group, ect... the fact that Jared is going to have to share a dorm with him was funny. earlier he had already expressed that he didn't like Justin, and now he is going to live with him. "so tell me about your friends and this school." he was starting to unpack his stuff so i sat on Jared's bed and spoke "well what do you want to know?" he thought for a moment "what it that makes everyone in this school look at you and your friends like your gods" well he caught on fast "i guess you can say that we are the "popular kids"" i said with air quotations "i guess it could be because all of our parents are rich..." "or because everyone that you hang out with looks like they just stepped off a runway" "or that." he laughed. "what about this town? i looks like one of those towns from like the oldin days" he was a very observant boy wasn't he "well this town goes all the way back to 1690's.." "wait don't tell me this town is like one of those Salem witch trial towns." "well you know your history don't you. yes, this town originated during the witch hunting days, all of my friends are from the original towns people. the "witch hunters"" he looked at me with interest "wow that's crazy tell me more" "well my great great great great...well you get the point... grandfather was a very rich noble man, who was famous for riding the town of Lendell from witch craft and the dark arts." "and all your friends ancestors are from this town to" he asked with curiosity "yes there all descents of the ordinal families. there are only a few families left."  you said that last sentence remembering the past that hunted everyone. before he could ask anther question you changed the subject "so what about you; arnt you like the teen pop sensation. why are you going to school" he kinda looked down, like that question upset him "well i love singing and all that don't get me wrong, but i don't know, i wanted to feel normal." i could completely understand him. sometime you just wanted to be one of those invisible people in the hall, having the rich kid status can sometime, get to you. "i know the feeling." "yeah, so that's why me and my friends came here, a small town with a privet school, a simple living environment." under you breath you spoke "there is nothing simple about this town." he looked at you with worry, he heard what you said. "so...do you have a boy friend?" he asked changing the subject. changing the subject to something that made you smile "nope" a smirk formed on your face. he walked to you, his legs touching yours. you leaned back on the bed inviting him to lean on top of you, and he did what you wanted. his body pressed on top of yours, while he whispered in your ear "so you wouldn't mind if i kissed you?" a smile grew on your lips while you shook your head. he kissed along your chin, sending chills from head to toe, his skin electric on yours. he made your heart pound rapidly, something that hasn't happened in a very long time. his lips were now inched away from yours, his bay eyes glowed into yours, lust filled. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" a voice interrupted yours and Justin's sweet moment. he ripped Justin up off you and pushed him hard against the wall. then his rage turned to you, he grabbed hard on to your upper arm. "WE need to talk" he said dragging you out of the room. 

once out side the dorm room i spoke "OWE JARED LET GO YOUR HURTING ME!" he let go of my arm but pushed me hard against the wall. "i told you that his wasn't apart of us!" he spit the word out at you still pushing you hard against the wall. "well maybe he can be if you gave him a chance." "NO!" he shout directly into your face, pushing you again. "you will not ruin what we all have. you will not ruin what Annabel created." "SHES DEAD!" he face felled with anger. but instead of yelling he spoke cruel but quietly to you "you don't know that! she is missing as far as anyone knows." you pushed him away "you and i both know what happened that night, you and i both know what happened to us that night" he looked at you with anger, but he knew that you were right. "whatever. he still isn't one of us. you wont ruin this you hear me." he pushed you again harder. "fine he wont be one of us." he calmed down "i don't ever want to see him touching you again, or you know what will happen.... Annabel made that mistake, lets not repeat that again." he scared you but his words were true, we all have witnessed what happened if we broke the rules. "well you have to room with him so have fun." you laughed at him and walked to your dorm.  

***  

"hey what happened yesterday you just left with out saying good bye" Justin asked while you were walking down the halls of the school. you knew that if you were scene with him one of your friends would find out. so you grabbed Justin's hand and took him to an empty class room. once inside he looked at you with questioned eyes, questions that you were not sure you could answer. "look I'm sorry i ditched out yesterday...something came up." "its ok, so do you want to hang out today?" you wanted so badly to say yes, but the consequences were not worth it. "i can i have to....study" he laughed "ok we both know that not true, why don't you tell me what's up with you and your friends for real this time." you didn't understand what he was asking. he knew you didn't so he added "i heard you and Jared talking yesterday in the dorm hall" you mind only thought one word, shit. "who is Annabel" he asked.