Part 9 : new york tour

[ps : didn't check for any errors in this chapter ]

Lauren
Would you go a long mile just to find the person that you love the most ? Or would you just wait and wait and wait till it come backs ? Cause honestly waiting for the person is just frustrating ...

~*~

"Welcome to Central Park " aunt jackie said as she opened both of her arms
"Wow-" I said .

There were a lot of people around Central Park . Couples walking while holding hands . Families having a picnic . A group of teenagers sitting in a circle having fun . Elderly people enjoying the view of Central Park . Few people jogging & exercising around .

So many smiles painted in each faces that you could see . Surrounded by greeneries . I wish I could have a perfect family . Mine isn't replete yet ... It's just missing one person - the one who truly means a lot to me .

"Central Park is really big , you could get lost in this place " auntie jackie said . I already new a lot about New York from head to toe . "Indeed " I smiled

We were walking around the park for a good 1 hour when aunt jackie hired a cab , apparently we were heading to the ferry terminal that brings tourist to the Statue of Liberty . I pressed my forehead against the passenger-side and looking out , seeing the streets of New York .

Everyone seemed to be busy; business people on the phone , tourist taking photos and many more . I looked up to see tall buildings . Man New York is beautiful

We reached our destination and aunt jackie headed to buy the tickets . Once we got our ticket , we took the boat . Strong winds gushing through . It's always a dream for me to go to the Statue of Liberty.

"Lauren , come lets take a selfie"

~*~

We were having lunch at a local cafe shop . We were done touring the tourist spots in New York -it was amazing! .

"So Lauren , what other places would you want to visit ?" Auntie jackie said and looked at me
"Umm- the cemetery " I said

"Oh-why so?" She looked at me weirdly .
"I want to see my mom's grave"

"Well the cemetery in New York is very far from where we are at now . It could probably take 2 hours .. You sure you want to?" Jackie said. I sighed

"I would go the extra miles just to find the person who I truly love . Auntie jackie , I've waited for my mom for 4 years ever since I was 14 . Now that I'm 18 , I'm sick and tired of waiting . Please ?" I looked at her but I was in the verge of crying .

"What happens if we don't see her grave there?" She said looking at me with a contrite face
"Then I will not stop till i find her. She has to be at least somewhere"

"Alright then ... Let's go?" She said .and a smile formed in my face .

~*~

"Dad remember when you found out about mom's death? " I ask as I seat down on the couch beside Jackie .
"Yea , one of her friend texted me saying she died and that's all" dad said .

"Nothing else ? Maybe like how or something?" He shook his head 'no' .

Where could you be mom?

This whole thing is like a puzzle game . Bits by bits of pieces waiting to be place in its right position . It's like a Maths problem as well - where you get two unknown numbers and you have to solve it using one equation .
Well it's Easy to read , hard to solve .

"It's getting late , I should get going now " auntie jackie said and got up from the couch .
"Let me send you " I said. She looked at my dad and then at me .

"No no it's okay Lauren dear , I'll just meet you tomorrow okay? " she patted my shoulder and made her way to the door .
"Thanks for the hospitality sir" she looked at my dad and smiled

"No need to thank me and your welcome here anytime " dad stood up and smiled

"Bye Aunty jackie "