Chapter 28

Feralstorm couldn't let her do this alone.
"Wait!" He meowed. "Shouldn't someone go with her?" he asked.
"Yeah,shouldn't someone go with her?" Blackflight echoed.
"Feralstorm," Duskstar meowed. "You will go with Mothshine."
He nodded.
"Don't get her killed!" Blackflight spat. "I won't!"Feralstorm meowed. The black and white tom stormed off. "He's just-" Mothshine began but Feralstorm cut her off. "I know."
Duskstar walked up to them. "You may leave whenever you want ya know."
"Lets leave now so we can get this over with and done." Feralstorm grumbled. "I agree." the black pelted she-cat mewed. The two left through the camp entrance of fronds.
They wandered through the forest. Feralstorm and the elderly she-cat reached the thunderpath. They saw no monsters so they walked across. Mothshine sniffed the air.
"I know where they are." Feralstorm meowed. She nodded and followed behind. They dashed past Towleg nests. The two WolfClan warriors then reached the so called AshClan territory, which was guarded by two cats. A scarred ginger tabby and a white tom."Who goes there?" the ginger she-cat asked. "We are here to speak with your leader." Feralstorm meowed.
The white tom nodded. He and Bloodroot escorted them to Lynx. "Ah, if it isn't you..again."
Feralstorm cleared his throat. "Yes." He then nodded to Mothshine. "We bring a message from our leader and our allies saying we agree to meet."
Lynx stared."Alright," the chestnut pelted AshClan leader blinked. "We have a little gift for your much appreciated agreement."
The ginger tabby scampered off with the white tom."Alright move it!" she hissed. A sand colored tom appeared, limping."Sandy!" Feralstorm and Mothshine meowed."My friends.." he meowed gently. "Take him,he's of no use to us anymore!" The ginger she-cat spat. "I can't believe there was I time I ever thought to be one of you Bloodroot and Snowy." Sandy grumbled. "We don't want to hear your pathetic speech!" Snowy hissed.
"Lets leave.." Feralstorm meowed. The three cats started to walk away from them. When Snowy suddenly attacked Sandy. Feralstorm hissed and clawed the white tom."Run!"
The three bolted off. "After them!" Lynx commanded. Blooroot, Snowy, and Fang ran for them. Feralstorm and the two cats dashed across the Thunderpath.
"Did-we...lose them?"Feralstorm asked in between breaths as he stopped running. Sandy looked behind him. "I think we did."
"Good." Mothshine meowed.
Snowy caught up with them. "Hey!"
The cats faced him as he ran towards them and stopped. "Leave us alone Snowy!" Sandy snarled. "I don't want to harm you." the tom meowed gently. "Then what do you want?" Mothshine asked annoyed.