Part 17

"Go and pack your bags now. "Ruplai muttered and the cute couple headed towards their wardrobe with smiling faces.

Within few minutes, their bags were completely packed and the couple sat on their beds with crimson hue colored faces.

"Why are you smiling? " Rihaan asked Radhika.

"I'm just thinking that how my life took a turn in few days "she muttered.

"Yes, life is changed. "He chipped with a smirk.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

"I'm just thinking that, how we are going to work together in the same office. "He answered.

"What's so tough in that?! "

"I can't focus on anything when you are around me as simple as that. "He hushed in a husky voice.

" Naa .. It's me that behaves unprofessional when I'm around you. You always behave executive. "She pouted.

"I can't showcase what I feel and you know it. It's really hard to behave "he smiled.

She was all red with his words and hid herself in his manly chest. His grip around her frame automatically tightened.

After some good 1hour, they went out along with their parents dined out and had wonderful time together. Next day, Aakash and Ruplai gave a sendoff to the couple at the aerodrome and the duo flew to their dream land.

"It's too cold in here "she muttered, nuzzling close to him.

"Indeed "he muttered, inching closer.

"Few minutes left to land wify "he spoke lovingly.

Within few minutes, they landed the flight and headed towards their hotel suite. Along the way, she was half hugging him and having the sight of the city from the car windows.

"There is so much to see in here Rihaan. "She muttered like a child.

"We have a week time and we are going to have an awesome time wify. "He assured.

Soon they were at their hotel suite and it has got a queen sized bed with mushy and cozy pillows and quilts. A side room with an LED and music system, followed by a bar counter. It's just like a dream abode. The long windows with satin curtains, adding more to the required gloomy ambiance, igniting the passion to the escalating hormones.

Radhikaa, went to the balcony and inhaled lung full of fresh air and Rihaan back hugged her and placed a kss on her earlobe thus sending shrills down her spine. The cool breeze and the rose fragrance of the buds in the balcony adding the essence to their love.