Part 21

Rihaan smiled after gawking her scarlet colored face and messed his hairs dreamily cherishing his happiness due to his effect on her. He dressed up and went to the balcony where Radhikaa was standing and smiling.

"Done talking? "He asked.

"Yes. "She smiled.

"Where are we going now? "She resumed.

"A place near to the nature. "He smiled.

Their drive started and after three and a half hours of travel, they reached the Alps mountain range. They are just out of words for few minutes. Nature at its best, it's the enthralling sight ever. The icy mountains can bring out the child from everyone's mind.

Radhikaa ran around the icy land and gathered some snow and started playing with it. Rihaan joined her and cuddled in the snow. There was only the duo in their world. They were just running, playing, cuddling and having the best time ever.

Later, they went on a trekking trip to the north side of the mountains. The company of one another made them extra enthusiastic and went on for hours. In their travel of about two hours, excluding the mid stops for few minutes, they haven't halted anywhere. Finally, they decided to make a half of an hour and sat on the icy rock.

"Aren't you afraid? "He asked, warming his hands.

"For what? "She asked, handing him a bottle of rum.

"What if we get stuck or fall down? "He added, having a gulp of it.

"I'm not afraid of it. I know that you are always there to hold my hand." She smiled.

"I think you are trusting me more Ruby. "He said, grinning.

"I can give my life to you hubby." She said, placing her cold lips on his warm ones.

The icy cold breeze, ecstatic weather and ambiance added to their escalating passion and desire. Their kiss went on till they went breathless. He detached himself a bit but, she was in no mood to leave the warm lips of him. A serine smile crept on his lips in a blink of eye, he reciprocated. She went and sat on his lap, thus providing him the required ease. With the increasing rate of adrenaline, his lips started giving more pressure and in no time, he crushed her lower lip with all his might. The plump lips of that pretty creature started bleeding; she tried to move an inch but, his grip on her was so tight that she couldn't move. He was so involved in sucking the moisture of her lips that he couldn't notice it. She registered his passion and thought of not struggling anymore. So, she gave up. After, nurturing and soothing, he detached and saw her bleeding lips.

Before, he speak anything she said, "I loved it. "Just not to make him regret for his deed.

He smiled at her words and she wiped the ichors on his lips gently with her soft, little fingers. He kissed her fingers and she blushed.

"I wish to see the river Geneva. "She said, lowering her lashes.

"We need to go then. "He muttered.

"Hmm ... "she hummed.

They went on to the north side of the Alps mountain range and finally reached the river side.

Nothing could describe the beauty of that place. Words, sentences, paragraphs, probably even books couldn't suffice to describe the alluring sight over there.

The river has its source at the near the to the east of the lake and flows down through the Canton of , entering the lake between and , before flowing slowly towards its egress at . On the south side the mountains of Savoy and Valais are for the most part rugged and sombre, while those of the northern shore fall in gentle vine-covered slopes, thickly set with villages and castles.