•1•

Omniscient
(Kaleena's Voice)

Anything may happen at the Cabaret

Anything may happen at the Cabaret. You have to be tough to confront reality, or reality will take its toll on you. Don't let the world turn you into a piece of shit. It's up to you to make it your own.

Omniscient

At the Diamond Cabaret, it was just another regular night. As some strippers danced on poles or on men or women, money was thrown. Men and women who are single, taken, married, divorced, or in any other condition are in there spending their rent money, money left over from checks, bill money, and whatever else they can get their hands on.

"Where has Kaleena gone?" Tori inquires as she applies blush on her cheeks.

"She'll most likely be late as usual." Stephanie shrugs as she applies lipstick in front of the mirror.

"I'm shocked she's still around." Tori chuckles in the mirror as she adjusts her hair.

"I had assumed she was gone for good, as she had stated, but I guess not." Stephanie chuckles as she sends a text message.

"Then make me leave for good." Kaleena says as Stephanie jerked back and twisted around.

"Hello, Kaleena... I had no idea you were behind me..." Stephanie responds with trepidation.

"Cut the bullshit." Snarls Kaleena. She began to go to the center of the dressing room, her arms folded. All the girls came to a halt and stared at her when she cleared her throat.

"What is code 69, Bitches?" She inquires as she moves closer to Tori and Stephanie.

"Never say anything behind someone's back. Be brave and speak it out loud as a woman to a woman." Except for Stephanie and Tori, every Girl responds.

"Thank you very much, ladies." Kaleena retaliates.

While slowly approaching Tori, Kaleena adds, "We don't discuss anyone's situation around here since we don't know what they're going through. We are unconcerned about anyone else's affairs except our own."

"And do you have any idea what I do with hoes like you?" Stephanie is the focus of Kaleena's attention.

Everyone was deafeningly quiet and said nothing. "I fire them because I have greater authority over every single bitch in here," Kaleena begins to laugh and places her hands on her hips.

"Let's see..." Kaleena begins to ponder.

"Fire you or put you on cleaning duty for a month, and if you refuse to do cleaning duty, fire you instead, and you'll never be allowed to return." She grins.