•7•

Kaleena

My shift was finally over and the club was starting to close up until nighttime. I was grabbing my things and once I was finished grabbing my things, I started walking my way to the front. I saw Kamron and Tina were outside talking. Tina turns to me and smiles, "You are so fucking amazing up there on the pole."

"Thank you." I chuckled as Kamron just starts to walk to his car.

"He's really mad at me because I'm stripper?" I chuckled.

"Well..I guess....Yes? I don't think that's the only reason though." Tina starts scratching the back of her head as she turns her head away.

I squinted my eyes and turned completely to her, "What you mean that's not the only reason?" I asked.

"Well-" Tina says as Kamron pulls up to us.

Tina quickly gets inside of the car and I walked around getting in on the passenger's side. I got in and buckled myself as I turned to Tina, "Tina what do you mean-" I was cut off by Kamron.

"Kaleena...You mentioned earlier that you needed a bodyguard because of August...I'm not understanding because that situation between us all happened four..well almost five years ago." He says as he starts up the car then drive off.

"It's not because of that....That would be very unnecessary." I sighed.

"So something else happened not that long ago?" He asks as I sighed again.

I didn't say anything for about a minute. I sighed again and said, "Yeah." I grabbed my phone and started to get on it.

"What happened." He tells me.

"That is a very long story." I replied.

"Kaleena, what happened." He says again as I sighed.

"Okay, I'll have to go where it started again, but this will be a continuation for Tina because I was telling her everything." I took a deep breath as Kamron starts to rub his chin as he drive.

"Okay." He replied coldly.

"Okay...." I took another deep breath.

Two Years Ago

After being with Vi and working the club for a year, I started to get bored of my scenery. I wanted something new, well something new to do you know...

This was one night when I was at the club and our shifts have finally ended. I was getting my things as I started to hear some of the girls talk. "Girl I got offered a job to work for one of the basketball players that lives in another city from here." One of the girls say.

"Really? Girl why in the hell you still here?" One of the other girls replied.

"I don't know, I really do love it here." The first girl who was talking shrugged.

"I would've been out of this door so damn fast." The second girls says as the both of them start laughing.

"Did you just say that you were offered a job?" I asked as both girls turned to me.

"Uh, yeah. There's two actually that are offering a job position." The girl replies.

"I mean if you want the other one, I can let them know." She adds as she shrugs as the second girl looks at her.

"And you didn't ask me first?" The second girl rolls her eyes as she starts to finish getting her things.

"My bad, I was going to until she asked." The first girl shrugged.