Panic Attack (Kian Lawley)

Prompt: hi, can you do a jian one-shot where Kian has a really bad anxiety/panic attack at vidicon and Jc has to calm him down. i love your writing btw :)

--------------------

It had been mentioned in several of the boys videos that Kian had bad anxiety in high school, but as life went on and the 6 boys of O2L grew closer, his disorder slowly started to diminish. When the boys broke up his anxiety slowly started to come back and Jc was of course always there for him, but he missed the way that Ricky would talk to him on the phone for hours, how Sam would go to the ends of the Earth to make him laugh, how Connor would lie with him until he was alright, and how Trevor would just hug him for hours on end.

Vidcon 2015 was a strange experience for all of the guys, since it was the first event they would all be at since the break up. Yeah, the boys still loved each other, they had just grown apart in the past six months. So the six of them being in the same vicinity without seeing each other directly put Kian on edge.

To calm himself down Kian went to walk around the convention hall, something that he hadn't gotten a chance to do in the two years prior. Since he hadn't experienced the hall in two years, Kian underestimated the amount of people that would be there. At first Kian was okay with the amount of people, until they noticed who he was.

Kian loved his fans, but they could be overwhelming sometimes this was one of those time. As fans started to mob him, Kian felt the familiar pull of a panic attack. He heard a security guard approach him telling him to run, but he couldn't. He felt frozen in place and he started hyperventilating as fear consumed him. Someone threw him over his shoulder and started running.

When Kian was placed back down he opened his eyes, he was surrounded by people he didn't know.

"Don't touch me" Kian whimpered as someone placed a hand on his shoulder. He curled himself into a ball, he was starting to fall into a panic attack.

Somehow in this mess, Troye Sivan had seen Kian and ran to Connor to tell him that Kian was crying.

"Kean" Connor whispered, not wanting to scare his younger friend.

"Connor" Kian looked up, "Con, where's Jc. I want Jc."

"Somebody find Jc Caylen" Connor yelled out. Connor turned back to Kian. "Babe you need to calm down" Connor tried to pull his younger friend into a hug.

"No," Kian screamed, "I- I can't, no touching"

"Okay bud, I'm not touching you" Connor frowned, sometimes he forgot how young Kian was, and times like this reminded him.

"Kian" Jc was shocked, Kian hadn't a panic attack in a while and him having one at vidcon was a surprise. "Connor?"

"Oh thank god" Connor ran to Jc, "He's freaking out, won't let anyone touch him"

"I got him" Jc stated, "You can go now" Connor nodded before scuffing off, Jc wan't being rude, he knew that Connor was supposed to be at the main stage 5 minutes ago.

"Aw bud" Jc approached Kian slowly, "Kiki buddy are you okay"

"Jc" Kian pretty much tackled Jc into a hug. "I was so scared, I thought I was going to die"

Kian was way taller then Jc, but at this time it didn't matter because Kian was folded in a way that made him look tiny. Jc held onto the younger boy, rocking him. They were in the middle of one of the back hallways by themselves.

Kian's breathing started to slow and once it was at a normal pace Jc pulled back. He put his hand under Kian's chin and moved his face until they were looking each other in the eye.

"You're okay now," Jc said, "You're safe with me"

Kian nodded and let Jc wipe his tears away. Then the two boys got up and went left the hallway, Jc holding Kian's hand to keep him calm.