Sick on the Bus (Luke Hemmings)

Prompt: Hey, I love your writing and I was wondering if you could please write a 5sos oneshot where luke gets carsick on the tourbus :)

Luke never really got sick. He was one of those guys whose immune system just held up pretty well and in the few years that the 5sos boys had been together Ashton had only seen Luke sick once and he clung to Liz the entire time. The boy didn't know how to handle a sick Luke either, so it was just their luck the the kid got sick the week that Liz wasn't on tour with them.

It was the American leg of the TMH tour and Liz had left the boys alone for the week to go check on home in Australia. The 16 year old missed his mom, but was glad to have some independence.

Luke was rocking with the movements of the bus. His curtain was open and he could see Calum in the bunk across from him. Micheal was below Calum and Ashton across from him. The older three were on their phones while Luke was just trying to get comfortable, but it wasn't working he was getting dizzier by the second and he knew if he didn't get down from his bunk now he would end up fall out later. Luke stumbled down and walked to the kitchen grabbing four water bottles before throwing them at each of the boys. He leaned against the wall and took small sips of his water.

"You okay Lukey" Calum tapped on the younger boy's head making him look up from where he was standing.

"Headache" Luke answered shortly putting his head back against the wall.

Micheal tilted his head, "Why are you standing then, you should be in your bed

"Can't get up, too dizzy" Luke put the water bottle down and started sliding down the wall.

"Whoa babe" Ashton said grabbing Luke's arm, "Let's sleep in my bed" Ashton helped Luke lie down and reached up to grab the stuffed penguin from Luke's bed and handed it to him before ruffling his hair and grabbing the bin just in case.

When Luke woke up his stomach was churning the bus was dark, he opened Ashton's curtain and saw the Micheal awake across from him.

"Mikey" Luke put some urgency in his voice. "I don't feel good"

Micheal rolled over and got out of his bunk, and sat next to Luke. He put his hand to Luke's forehead. "You feel a little warm" Micheal frowned, "Are you gonna be sick?"

Luke shrugged, "I don't know" He mumbled hugging his penguin tighter. "I want my mum"

"I know bud" Micheal rubbed ran his hand through Luke's hair, "But she's in Australia right now,"

"Then I want Calum" Luke pouted slightly resembling a child.

Micheal sighed but got up and shook Calum awake.pointing at Luke several times before helping Calum down.

"What's up Lukey" Calum asked taking Micheal's previous spot.

"Cuddle" Luke opened his arm.

Calum flopped down wrapping his arms around the younger boy and pulled him in tight to his chest before falling asleep. Luke though didn't seem able to sleep, he just couldn't fall into it. He tried all the tricks counting sheep or backwards from one hundred, but his mind just kept wandering to the uneasiness at the pit of his stomach that seemed to intensify with every bump the bus went over.

Suddenly Luke's stomach couldn't take it anymore. He jumped up, knocking the bin over and ran to the bathroom. The thump of the bin, woke up Ashton, who followed the patters of footsteps. He was shocked to see Luke sitting on the floor. His elbow was resting on the toilet seat and his hands were keeping his face and hair from falling into the water.

Ashton rubbed Luke's back quietly until the younger boy fell back against him. "You okay, Lukey?"

"I threw up" Luke stated turning his head up to meet Ashton's eyes. "I'm sorry"

"Nothing to be sorry about" Ashton smiled and picked Luke up, placing him with Micheal, who was sitting up waiting for them.

As Luke finally started falling asleep, he mumbled so quietly that it was barely audible. "Thanks guys, I love you."